Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keep the Asians out of clubs!

Look Witches aSS!!! you're just a moron who thinks you know how to dance.....you most likely dance either like a monkey or a jack Ass!!! (no hate to all the other hispanics and blacks....my best friend is hispanic!) Asians dance alot more sophisticated and they definitely show if you ever went to exit and saw the REAL asian clubbers dancing..... they got a great sense of style and step so i dunno what to talk about......ASIAN PRYDE 4 LIFE...!!!

you boys are dumb.

its not like hispanics or asians dance good.

its like..."o, that guy dances good/bad"

and who cares where you got the dance from?

the reason we all post on clubplanet is b/c we have one thing in common, we all love to go clubbing.

chilllllllllll. think about what we are fighting over.

Dont get mad cause you got no eyes and no motion, sophisticated you mean like a robot right? that kind of souless sophistication? how did you leran how to dance house? from japan? where? from blacks and latinos who started the paradise garage, thats where! There were nooooo asians down with that unless they were bitting. come on dont get mad, be for real admit you all aint shit and youll smell like dead cats...:tongue:

Who's Joey Anderson? I have no idea what you are talking about. how would you know how I dance? How do you know I don't take some moves from some Easter marital arts and incorporate it into my style? Where do you get your moves from? Do you have any?

But yes, I do learn a lot of my moves by imitating others and its true you can't learn without imitating, but when I imitate other people's moves I don't care if the guys hispanic, white, asian, black, whatever. You're talking like hispanics are the gods of all dancing or something, which just shows how arrogant and stupid you are. Everyone has their own style. When i say i didnt learn to dance from hispanics, its true, cuz I learned to dance from watching GOOD DANCERS and incorporating it into my own style. I don't care what race they are. Your stupid ass coments about down sydrome and asians are stupid as hell and shows how ignorant YOU are. Stop being a fag.

See you on the dance floor.

Originally posted by breakeraver

who's you both? me?

I'm not talking bout race. I'm talking bout ignorant people, namely the witch guy.

Good dancers come from everywhere and anywhere.

EVERYONE!!!...LETS GET THIS THREAD ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST...CUZ THIS SHIT AINT GONNA GO AWAY... PLUS IF EVERYONE BEHAVES I'LL TEACH YAZ SOME DOPE FUCKIN MOVES...LIKE THE MOON WALK... MACARENA...THE CHICKEN DANCE....AND EVERYONE'S FAVORITE THE ELECTRIC SLIDE!!!!!!! CUZ IT'S GOD DAMN ELECTRIC!!!!:D

Originally posted by lokey

EVERYONE!!!...LETS GET THIS THREAD ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST...CUZ THIS SHIT AINT GONNA GO AWAY... PLUS IF EVERYONE BEHAVES I'LL TEACH YAZ SOME DOPE FUCKIN MOVES...LIKE THE MOON WALK... MACARENA...THE CHICKEN DANCE....AND EVERYONE'S FAVORITE THE ELECTRIC SLIDE!!!!!!! CUZ IT'S GOD DAMN ELECTRIC!!!!:D

LOL. I know all those, lets battle!!! Ha ha. :laugh:

witches ASS should stand next to his friends by the bus stop wating for work.....for realz....... think you could goddam dance but all u could do is talk.....piece of $%@*..... u ain't $%^&!!!

What dance are u even talking about? All u %$^&holes do is move your hips....... that aint no dance.......i dun care if you black, hispanic white or even the superior race..... u ain't started jack!!!!

just a whole bunch a moving u retard!!!

Originally posted by witchesbrew

No? well guess what new jack, house music is danced by way of a fussion of latin, afro and brazilian movements. Also and more important I bet you keep trying to dance like joey anderson, or other dancers who are black right? well like joe says hell take yall money cause you can not dance without imitating people...And i am latin but i am black also so if you aint biting from one of my races you are biting of the other one. WHy dont you all get an operation and get a right leg added since you only have two left legs and no eyes, also you have a mongolian spot which pretty much shows you are very closely related to people who have down syndrome, so I would expect you to write that you didnt learn how to dance from latinos, you ignorant parasite.:laugh:

You moron...every culture has had their own style of dancing from the beginning of time. I didn't learn how to dance from any blacks or latinos. Hmm african and latin movements...what you think we all tribal dance or do the fucking lambada. Europeans and Asians never danced until they came in contact with Africa and Spain? Come on...where did you pull this out of, your ass?

Wow I must have hit a nerve, there must be a whole lot of truth to what I said! Dont get mad cause ya'll eat cats and embryos...fish headed mothas... lol, lets be for real, you people can not dance! its like watching a fish out of water. I havent seen as of yet no japs making house music tracks, (singing??) And I sure as hell have seen a line of you things at the studio on 57 st in manhattan taking dance classes from my friends. You idiots pay 100 for an hour and you pay for the rental of the room

AND TO TOP IT OFF YOU WANNA BE'S HAVE THE NERVE TO TRY AND WEAR DREADLOCKS...HEY GUYS HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE SEEN THESE FOOLS WITH DREADLOCKS???? Lord what a hilarious sight, come on you were put on this planet so we can laugh at yall but dont be mad... just enjoy your host, you parasites..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

You moron...every culture has had their own style of dancing from the beginning of time. I didn't learn how to dance from any blacks or latinos. Hmm african and latin movements...what you think we all tribal dance or do the fucking lambada. Europeans and Asians never danced until they came in contact with Africa and Spain? Come on...where did you pull this out of, your ass?

Really??? i have seen a whole lot of you ugly faced jap chicks, no tits and no ass , dancing jap shit to house? who do you think started house music? But I know you are ignorant and dumm as hell, not your fault of course , we have to blame your slow ass genes... Europeans cant dance worth a shit unless they are doing the river dance, and japs only dance when they smell cats cooking, they do the kitty hop...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::tongue:

what was that witch? i couldnt hear you! must be all the cum u sucked out of your father's asshole last night that you were gargling and choking on

hey guys-how bout we burn this witch at the stake; a good ol' human bonfire. it'll be fun! we havent seen one of those in a while

Originally posted by witchesbrew

Wow I must have hit a nerve, there must be a whole lot of truth to what I said! Dont get mad cause ya'll eat cats and embryos...fish headed mothas... lol, lets be for real, you people can not dance! its like watching a fish out of water. I havent seen as of yet no japs making house music tracks, (singing??) And I sure as hell have seen a line of you things at the studio on 57 st in manhattan taking dance classes from my friends. You idiots pay 100 for an hour and you pay for the rental of the room

AND TO TOP IT OFF YOU WANNA BE'S HAVE THE NERVE TO TRY AND WEAR DREADLOCKS...HEY GUYS HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE SEEN THESE FOOLS WITH DREADLOCKS???? Lord what a hilarious sight, come on you were put on this planet so we can laugh at yall but dont be mad... just enjoy your host, you parasites..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

Damn girl you are so full of yourself. It is so damn funny. You didn't strike shit from your moronic bullshit post, claiming you are the queen of dance. Hey I was in a dance school for 11 years of my life, did your friends teach me too? Get over yourself.

Do you need to enforce the idea that the latins and blacks are

are the only ones who can dance to make yourself feel better because your dancing is probably the only skill you personally have. Someone so over confident and arrogant can only be insecure.