Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keep the Asians out of clubs!

Not for nothing i dont have anything against Asian but you people talk maddd shiet bout these peeps!

I bet if any of you one day come across a gang of asians (Flying Dragons)You wouldnt say a peep of the shit you say here on this board!! You be prolly shitting in your pants like a lil pussy!\

:o

I'm not even asian...i'm italian, but i am taking offense to this post because my best friend happens to be Korean AND also has to be one of the nicest, most genorous, caring and giving people i have ever met...and i know that everyone else that knows her feels the same way too. She is a clubber and absolutly NOONE can ever say they have ever had a problem with her. Maybe all you rasict a$$holes need to open your mind a lil' bit and realize that YOUR the people that ruin places for others....if you don't like Exit then don't go....and your right, the asians probably wouldnt want you in their club because who the f*ck would???????

Grow up...

c.Lo:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by clo

I'm not even asian...i'm italian, but i am taking offense to this post because my best friend happens to be Korean AND also has to be one of the nicest, most genorous, caring and giving people i have ever met...and i know that everyone else that knows her feels the same way too. She is a clubber and absolutly NOONE can ever say they have ever had a problem with her. Maybe all you rasict a$$holes need to open your mind a lil' bit and realize that YOUR the people that ruin places for others....if you don't like Exit then don't go....and your right, the asians probably wouldnt want you in their club because who the f*ck would???????

Grow up...

c.Lo:mad: :mad: :mad:

first off

clo its ok to curse

fuck fuck fuck, fuckity fuck fuck

its not like someone is going to spank you for cursing, alhtough i will if you want me too;)

second: DAVE....delete this thread please

enough is enough

Are you guys really serious? There are so many things to worry in this world that are so much more important than who goes to what club or how someone dances and especially what race you are?! I cannot believe that a topic like this would even come up. This is truly a waste of time to be arguing over something like this. You guys need a life and a fuckin REALITY CHECK.

Originally posted by lilpanda

Are you guys really serious? There are so many things to worry in this world that are so much more important than who goes to what club or how someone dances and especially what race you are?! I cannot believe that a topic like this would even come up. This is truly a waste of time to be arguing over something like this. You guys need a life and a fuckin REALITY CHECK.

hey i know u!!!! LOL:D :D :D

and yes i agree~~>delete this thread:puke:

i think this is ridiculous - what is wrong with the asians? they are (especially if japanese) very stylish, fairly polite and always ready to provide the *white majority* with what they need to stay up till 9 am the next day. asians rule! (a white guy here, if you are wondering about that):cool:

MY mom ate dogs, just wanted to make sure you've got your facts straight!

Originally posted by witchesbrew

ANd I just declare your mother a aids infected prostitute, who sucks dick for dead fishheads and dead cats...I heard shes sucked your dick and your fathers at the same time.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by trikki

Manhattan is just too close & that's why they are taking over, you should take a drive through some Bergen County Towns, OMG, some of the main streets are nothing but Asian writing. It is disgraceful and lordy they cannot drive to save thier lives, WATCH OUT!:blown:

It makes me want to blow my head off when I go into those towns.

Maybe you should blow your head off...do humankind a great service!

:rolleyes:

I just have to say that this is the most ignorant topic ever. exspecially what happened in the city and how many families were tramatized. You honestly care about the race of a person. People are people everyone just want to have fun. Nothing but love. if you can't let that shit go pass you. get high!:rolleyes::cool::smoke: :smoke: