Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Rock Returns To WWF Tonight On TNN

For all of you bandwaggon fans of the WWF, the Rock has finished filiming his sequel to Mummy Returns 2 (I believe the movie is more of a spin off of MR 2). The Rock is now back full time starting tonight. As for Rocky, I think he is washed up, he was great but has peaked. Regardless, tonight should make for some great TV.

The future of the WWF will also be on the show:

RVD... Rob Van Dam.. Mr. Pay Per View

The Whole F'N Show

ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!

yep, just like lina said, i cant fuckin wait till the rock comes back. he by far has the best mic skills out of everyone. he may not be the best technical wrestler, or whatever, but his character is fuckin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

and i am no bandwagon fan, i been watchin wrestling since i was like 5, with hulk hogan, ultimate warrior, and all them guys

HHH won't be back till Nov-Dec. He still has a way to go with his quad rehab.

Rocky was good last night, typical WWF giving you just a little bit of him so you tune in again. Rock is loosing the front of his hairline... Needs some plugs.

Match of the night was RVD vs. Tajiri... RVD is the future of pro wrestling.... The Philly crowd was crazy which was good too..

RVD is about the same age as the Rock, probably no more that a couple of years between them at most. Rock is 29ish...

Hogan couldn't touch the Rock in his prime. Hogan had a longer run on top than the Rock but Hogan stole the spotlight. Hogan also had average matches at best (except for 1984-1987 to be technical). Rocky is a world class worker who has the rare ability to even make a 1 hour match entertaining, something that is close to impossible with modern day/short attention span fans.

Obviously I have some free time today.....

F work