Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow!!! I Am The Master Guido Of All

AS YOU WONDER WHY I AM UP SO EARLY IS BECAUSE I HAVE A REAL JOB, AS YOU PROBAVLY DIDNT THINK. YOU ALL PROBABLY FIGURED THAT I WAS LIKE YOU WHO EITHER SITS AT HOME AND POSTS CHATS ALLL DAY TO AMUSE YOURSELF. MY BICEPS ARE INFLATING RIGHT NOW, I GOTTA KISS THEM. HOLD A SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW MOST OF YOU PROBABLY EITHER WORK AT A TANNING SALON, DELI, PAINT STORE, LANDSCAPE, CONSTRUCTION CLEANUP GUY, WORK AT A LAME RETAIL STORE SO YOU CAN GET DISCOUNTS ON YOUR PATHETIC NON LABEL CLOTHES OR JUST SIT AT HOME AND LIVE OFF MOMMY AND DADDY WHILE THEY HAND YOU MONEY EVERY WEEK AS ALLOWANCE. AND OF COURSE YOU USE IT ALL TO PARTY, CAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL DONT KNOW WHAT THE WORD INVESTING MEANS. AND THE HONEST TRUTH IS, IF YOU DO WORK IN ANY OF THE ABOVE OCCUPATIONS OR SOMETHING SIMILAR YOU PROBABLY LIVE PAY CHECK BY PAY CHECK SO YOU CAN CONTINUE ON TRYING TO BE A CLUB MASTER. YOU ARE NOT CLUB MASTERS UNLESS YOU GO OUT EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK AND YOU HAVE TO GO TO 2 CLUBS ON FIRDAYS AND SAT AND CLOSE THEM BOTH OUT. BUT YOU ALL PROBABALY CANT AFFORD THAT ANYWAYS. 36 MORE HOURS TILL I MAKE MY ENTRANCE TO BELMAR. I WILL BE THE OWNER AND RULER OF THE NJ SHORE IN SMALL TIME. ALL OF YOU WILL OBSERVE HOW I CONQUER AND RECEIVE MY DEMANDS. YOU ALL WILL FEEL THE WRATH WHEN I ARRIVE, THE FEAR, THE LUST, ENVY OF COURSE CAUSE IM A SCULPTURE, THE HATE CAUSE YOU CAN NEVER BE LIKE ME OR BE A MASTER OF ALL GUIDOS. IF YOU DARE TO DEFEAT ME MY ARMY OF GUIDOS WILL SWARM YOU AS YOU WERE GIVING AWAY FREE SAMPLES OF WINSTRAHL DEPOTS. MY STATUE OF GRETANESS IS ON ARISE AND CAN BE SEEN IN BERGEN COUNTY. IT WILL BE DUPLICATED AND SET IN MOMOUTH AND OCEAN COUNTIES, LIKE A FRANCHISE, I WILL BE EVERYWHERE AND YOU WILL ALL TAKE PICTURES NEXT TO THE MOMUMENT WHICH OF COURSE WILL BE ME IN A PERFECT ART, LARGER THAN THE STATURE OF LIBERTY, SEXIER THE ADONIS, MY HAIR WILL BE SO PERFECT , MY EYEBROWS WILL BE SHAPED LIKE A PERFECT ARC, MY ABS WILL BE SO HARD AND RIPPED THAT YOU CAN PLAY THEM LIKE A PIANO OR BONGO, MY ASS YOU DONT EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW GREAT IT IS, BUT I CAN SEE ALL THE LITTLE MONSTERS COMING UP TO IT AND GROPING IT LIKE IT WAS A THANKSGIVING TURKEY, AND FOR THE REST OF ME WILL SHINE AND GLAZE THROUGHOUT A 20 MILE RADIUS, I WILL COME, IM COUNTING DOWN, I WILL STRIKE AT DJAIS FIRST TOMMOROW AND AS I MAKE MY WAY TO SEASIDE THERE WILL BE TRAILS OF MINI GUIDETTE MONSTERS IN THE FOLLOW

You definitely have too much time on your hands or did you go into work especially early today just to put your two cents in on this board? I bet you spent all night laying in bed writing down notes on the things that you wanted to say in this post. You really need to get over yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your 120 weakling body. Only assholes who have no self confidence would post some ridiculous post as you have. You think a little too highly of yourself and need to be knocked off of your HIGH HORSE!:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by monsterguido46

AS YOU WONDER WHY I AM UP SO EARLY IS BECAUSE I HAVE A REAL JOB, AS YOU PROBAVLY DIDNT THINK.

THE REASON WHY YOUR UP SOOOO EARLY IS BECAUSE YOU WORK FOR A SCHOOL CAFETERIA AND YOU HAVE TO SERVE BREAKFAST TO THE KIDS

BUDDY DON'T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR HAIR NET.....AND U BETTER STAY AWAY FROM THE KIDS THIS TIME OR I'LL HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE.......MONSTERFAG :gang::biggun:

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

THE REASON WHY YOUR UP SOOOO EARLY IS BECAUSE YOU WORK FOR A SCHOOL CAFETERIA AND YOU HAVE TO SERVE BREAKFAST TO THE KIDS

BUDDY DON'T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR HAIR NET.....AND U BETTER STAY AWAY FROM THE KIDS THIS TIME OR I'LL HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE.......MONSTERFAG :gang::biggun:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let the games begin.

AS YOU WONDER WHY I AM UP SO EARLY IS BECAUSE I HAVE A REAL JOB, AS YOU PROBAVLY DIDNT THINK. YOU ALL PROBABLY FIGURED THAT I WAS LIKE YOU WHO EITHER SITS AT HOME AND POSTS CHATS ALLL DAY TO AMUSE YOURSELF. MY BICEPS ARE INFLATING RIGHT NOW, I GOTTA KISS THEM. HOLD A SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW MOST OF YOU PROBABLY EITHER WORK AT A TANNING SALON, DELI, PAINT STORE, LANDSCAPE, CONSTRUCTION CLEANUP GUY, WORK AT A LAME RETAIL STORE SO YOU CAN GET DISCOUNTS ON YOUR PATHETIC NON LABEL CLOTHES OR JUST SIT AT HOME AND LIVE OFF MOMMY AND DADDY WHILE THEY HAND YOU MONEY EVERY WEEK AS ALLOWANCE. AND OF COURSE YOU USE IT ALL TO PARTY, CAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL DONT KNOW WHAT THE WORD INVESTING MEANS. AND THE HONEST TRUTH IS, IF YOU DO WORK IN ANY OF THE ABOVE OCCUPATIONS OR SOMETHING SIMILAR YOU PROBABLY LIVE PAY CHECK BY PAY CHECK SO YOU CAN CONTINUE ON TRYING TO BE A CLUB MASTER. YOU ARE NOT CLUB MASTERS UNLESS YOU GO OUT EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK AND YOU HAVE TO GO TO 2 CLUBS ON FIRDAYS AND SAT AND CLOSE THEM BOTH OUT. BUT YOU ALL PROBABALY CANT AFFORD THAT ANYWAYS. 36 MORE HOURS TILL I MAKE MY ENTRANCE TO BELMAR. I WILL BE THE OWNER AND RULER OF THE NJ SHORE IN SMALL TIME. ALL OF YOU WILL OBSERVE HOW I CONQUER AND RECEIVE MY DEMANDS. YOU ALL WILL FEEL THE WRATH WHEN I ARRIVE, THE FEAR, THE LUST, ENVY OF COURSE CAUSE IM A SCULPTURE, THE HATE CAUSE YOU CAN NEVER BE LIKE ME OR BE A MASTER OF ALL GUIDOS. IF YOU DARE TO DEFEAT ME MY ARMY OF GUIDOS WILL SWARM YOU AS YOU WERE GIVING AWAY FREE SAMPLES OF WINSTRAHL DEPOTS. MY STATUE OF GRETANESS IS ON ARISE AND CAN BE SEEN IN BERGEN COUNTY. IT WILL BE DUPLICATED AND SET IN MOMOUTH AND OCEAN COUNTIES, LIKE A FRANCHISE, I WILL BE EVERYWHERE AND YOU WILL ALL TAKE PICTURES NEXT TO THE MOMUMENT WHICH OF COURSE WILL BE ME IN A PERFECT ART, LARGER THAN THE STATURE OF LIBERTY, SEXIER THE ADONIS, MY HAIR WILL BE SO PERFECT , MY EYEBROWS WILL BE SHAPED LIKE A PERFECT ARC, MY ABS WILL BE SO HARD AND RIPPED THAT YOU CAN PLAY THEM LIKE A PIANO OR BONGO, MY ASS YOU DONT EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW GREAT IT IS, BUT I CAN SEE ALL THE LITTLE MONSTERS COMING UP TO IT AND GROPING IT LIKE IT WAS A THANKSGIVING TURKEY, AND FOR THE REST OF ME WILL SHINE AND GLAZE THROUGHOUT A 20 MILE RADIUS, I WILL COME, IM COUNTING DOWN, I WILL STRIKE AT DJAIS FIRST TOMMOROW AND AS I MAKE MY WAY TO SEASIDE THERE WILL BE TRAILS OF MINI GUIDETTE MONSTERS IN THE FOLLOW

Can you take pictures? I don't go down the shore and I have never seen a monkey in person, besides the zoo. Will you be throwing feces or just grooming (picking & eating lice) each other?

:monkey:

ps. People who usually brag about how much they make, make squat.

Can we say loser????? IF your such hot shit then show your face at Tempts on Saturday night.... I am sure we could all use a good laugh:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And if your such the guido you think you are - you wouldn't waste your time in Belmar - The real gumba's don't venture to Belmar, they stick to Seaside...

Originally posted by laurensomers

Can we say loser????? IF your such hot shit then show your face at Tempts on Saturday night.... I am sure we could all use a good laugh:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And if your such the guido you think you are - you wouldn't waste your time in Belmar - The real gumba's don't venture to Belmar, they stick to Seaside...

DROPPING THE HAMMER ON THIS FOOL.....

:blank::laugh: Are you kidding or what.....have ya ever seen the movie American Psyco....well you are the poster child. Also if you were so great take a look at your post and ck for spelling if you are so great. By the way why is your gender B...is that for both......are you that insecure with yourself that you can't decide to be a manly man or a girlie girl...........:laugh:

Girls Girls Girls, why are you so mad. It is because of Guidomonster and myself that you go out. THe only reason you go to Temps or XS or anywhere else you may venture is to catch a glimpse of us. Just hoping that we will look your way and throw you a bone...I see you all drooling over me and my boys. The guys on this board are just mad cause they can't be like us. We are superior in all aspects. If you think that sounds arrogant, cocky...well that's because it is. Chosenone, what's up with LA..I shut them up, they can't even speak after the bomb I dropped. Check out my post on Eastcoast trash...

Originally posted by fleximus

Girls Girls Girls, why are you so mad. It is because of Guidomonster and myself that you go out. THe only reason you go to Temps or XS or anywhere else you may venture is to catch a glimpse of us. Just hoping that we will look your way and throw you a bone...I see you all drooling over me and my boys. The guys on this board are just mad cause they can't be like us. We are superior in all aspects. If you think that sounds arrogant, cocky...well that's because it is. Chosenone, what's up with LA..I shut them up, they can't even speak after the bomb I dropped. Check out my post on Eastcoast trash...

Alright children, all at once now. Can you say PLAYED OUT!!!!

Originally posted by fleximus

Hey Fleximoron, post a pic so we can all see how small you and Guidococksuck really are. Probably will be something cut out of musclemag or something though right tuffy? Do something constructive with your life, like ride your bmx bike to the mall or something. Oh, mommy won't let you ride that far yet so she'll just have to drop you and fuck face off!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

NAbuc, I could crush you, but i know your circumstances..so i will not put you down. It's not my style to kick a brother when he is down. Silverback already caused you enuff grief. Snappy, don't ever reply to my emails again and go back to Connecticut where you belong. Too bad they don't have a message board for your state...but that's because it is composed of a bunch of imbred mule cocks. And goodfella, guidos are alive and stronger than ever in the year 2001. You sound like you once were one...I suggest you back to your guido roots.

Say what you wish. Your words mean nothing. As for your friend he showed his true colors. He proved he is a classless ignorant fucker. The only grief you cause is to yourselves. When my day is done, here at work, I go home to a woman who loves me and a son I cherish and who loves me unconditionally. What do you have my friend? Do you lay alone at night with a void in your life. Suffering, wanting that someone who will love you regardless of what you look like, or what car you drive, or how much money you make. Take my words, don't flatter yourself. You will pass and others will come, but all your words are dust in the wind. So continue with your posts because they do serve me a purpose, humor. the are comedic relief when I have a stessful day.

Originally posted by nabuc1

Can you take pictures? I don't go down the shore and I have never seen a monkey in person, besides the zoo. Will you be throwing feces or just grooming (picking & eating lice) each other?

:monkey:

ps. People who usually brag about how much they make, make squat.

HAHA...Well I am sitting at my Non-real job right now hoping to some day be just like MonsterFag.

By the way, wht do you do for a living?

By the description of your eyebrows, I am asuming you are gay. So hmmm hairdresser..fashion designer?

(Sorry for the gay bashing but I couldn't help it)

Dearest monsterguido, and crew (fleximus, cyphead, and silverback) I think it is time for you to reveal to us your identities. Lets see if your are all you've talked yourselves up to be. Please grace us with your presence this Saturday at Tempts. C'mon boys, with all that confidence what do you have to be afraid of?? Don't forget the matching outfits...

• 3 months later...

YOU ARE NOT CLUB MASTERS UNLESS YOU GO OUT EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK AND YOU HAVE TO GO TO 2 CLUBS ON FIRDAYS AND SAT AND CLOSE THEM BOTH OUT.

No no no, I don't want to be a clubmaster, I want to be a MEATMASTER like you . . . :laugh:

. . If this is satire, it's classic . . if it's not, even BETTER . . .:laugh:

the only time I really look at this message board and really take an interest is when these guys or guy writes, it is funny and funnier considering the number of responses he draws out of people. I am not going to start bashing or joining sides with anyone because this is a futile attempt since the only thing we can do is type. Finally, regarding my job, I am actually studying law, so I do not know whether I stand in the middle of your comments, but I have to say, I have worked all or some of those jobs when I was going to college and find nothing wrong with them since we need people for every occupation.