Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cum one cum all! Newbie meet-up!

tastyt

That link doesn't seem to be working, so here's the information off of Shugabooga's original post:

Therefore the Newbie Meet-Up will be Friday, August 10 from 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. at FUBAR located @ 305 E. 50th between 1st and 2nd (closer to 2nd on north side of street).

FUBAR does not serve food but they serve great drinks (not too expensive) and free popcorn for those of you who like to eat light! Lots of comfy couches, a pool table and laid-back atmosphere are FUBAR's trademarks. It's sorta like an East Village lounge only it's in Midtown.

We can bring in our own dj if we like - any volunteers? If not, I think we can commandeer the cd player or juke box to suit our tastes.

Please RSVP so that I can alert the bar owners to an unusually large crowd, if that happens to be the case.

Originally posted by tastyt

Hey, just don't forget about me, lol!

;)f course not. I could never forget about you. Just dont forget to bring your pom poms. ;)

And that actually sounds very doable. I work on 48th and Park and I get off at 7:30. I just might be able to swing by.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by chula22

I might just show up. I have to find a partner to travel with though. Hmmmmmmmm maybe i'll go with GABO.

:D

And Gobao pulls ahead of tatyt.:tongue:

Guest gabo

Fri might be kinda hard for me to do, but I can give it a try.

If it was at a bar on a sat. night I would say Woohoo! But its not so i must work at it.

nothing i like better then a meetup, esp. a newbie one!!!

im all about dominating some newbies... ;)

tasty, cannot wait to see you...

spranga sweetheart... lookin foward to seeing you as well... have not seen you since apples...

with my delicious sidekick on my arm, this night cannot get better...

any plans for the late nite???

:heart:

Originally posted by nitro449

This would seem like a good party to attend....where at? :idea:

FUBAR at 305 E. 50th @ 2nd Ave

goodvibe - we'll get together in about a month for a happy hour meetup. maybe you can come to one of the other parties before then.

djmoonshine - late night plans are crystalmethodnyc's bday party at cream, or there's another party going on where some dj's from the board are spinning - in midtown kinda close to FUBAR and halfway to cream. i'll have the details that night.

any other questions?

:)

Not from N-Y but like the idea of the meet-up.

I'm hitting the big city once in a while. Any chance of those meet-ups happening again?

Anyway if any of you guys hit Montréal, make sure to give a shout. I know the idea is not so far fetched caus' I see some of you comin' down here once in a while.

See ya guys, hope you party your brains out on friday!