Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fleximus, Cyphead, Masterguido46, and Silverback.

This crew now has gained undoubtedly, the most significant, influential, and divine creature to ever grace the internet, let alone the universe. That's right, ME....Shlonger. I dare any other to step into my dome, as I will leave you with a feeling of frustration, awe, and envy. The contours of my body are carefully crafted and carved, that you will know such a creation is indeniably celestial, if not God himself; the equivalent of German precision with regards to enigineering. Ladies would need one calendar year, without sleep, to trace every line in my stomach alone. I dont need to introduce myself to anyone. If you need to find me, just look for the multitude of females, gasping for air, as I stroll by unfazed with the blowjob I am getting from YOUR girlfriend. My sheer touch alone makes women quiver as if they were an earthquake. My arms are scaled prototypes for jumbo jets. Call me Narcissustic, but when I look in the mirror every morning, I only regret one thing... Why couldn't I have been more athletic rather than soooo BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING. It's a cruel world... I do not state these facts with arrogance, however, I do state them with conviction. The truth is what it is, and if I deny any of these material facts, I would be doing an injustice to the world, but more importantly, I would be lying to myself first. I do not go near pools, rivers, lakes, or oceans, as I fear I may drown after being captivated and mesmerized by the relfection of myself in the water. For I am to blame for high insurance rates and 80% of car accidents caused in the state of NJ, due to the inevitable events of copious amounts of broken necks of people attempting and hoping to catch a glimpse of me. To all whom I've caused this grief and agony, I apologize, and hope I am vindicated of all wrong-doing...for it is not my fault, that the combination of my parents genome would produce such a transcendant phenotype. I leave with just one more thought... chosen0ne, Are you going to bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite.

oh, and i cant tell u what i will be wearing this weekend, because i dont plan it 2 weeks in advance, but like i said, just look for the mob of girls at DJAIS on Sunday, and i will be at the epicenter of the crowd. Whatever I wear, will undoubtedly turn to nothing, as it will be torn to shreds, by females, off of my body, the nanosecond I step into DJAIS. I am not a juicehead, so look for the epitome of definition at the core of the female congregation.

All these Newbies, funny that the same long extensive posts come out every morning from a newbie. Hmmmm what do we think people? The same asshole that thinks a little too highly of himself? Get over yourself and stop hiding behind all of these NEWBIE screen names. It's just a little tiresome at this point.:o

whoever you are, don't you have something better to do then think of stupid new screen names and type rambling non-sentences about your biceps & how you want to kiss them and you are this that & the other thing. I realize your lonely but making up imaginary friends and alter-egos isn't gonna help you. Your attempts at humor amuse nobody but yourself so why don't you just type them & keep them in a Word file, this way you can use spell check, and guess what? That corrects grammer too. Sooooo not interesting, or funny.

:zzz::zzz2::zzz::zzz2::zzz::zzz2::zzz::zzz2::zzz:

Originally posted by Kermzy

whoever you are, don't you have something better to do then think of stupid new screen names and type rambling non-sentences about your biceps & how you want to kiss them and you are this that & the other thing. I realize your lonely but making up imaginary friends and alter-egos isn't gonna help you. Your attempts at humor amuse nobody but yourself so why don't you just type them & keep them in a Word file, this way you can use spell check, and guess what? That corrects grammer too. Sooooo not interesting, or funny.

The newbies are different entities. Like I said, The CK1 Posse is finally discovering the website.

Originally posted by cyphead

Originally posted by Kermzy

The newbies are different entities. Like I said, The CK1 Posse is finally discovering the website.

The truth is that this crew, my crew is amazing. I know you all find it hard to believe that so many people love themselves so much but it's true. What is wrong with that...is it a crime to love thy self. As far as im concerned I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread...and my friends, cyphead, monsterguido, silverback and shlonger think they are also. Snappy, you are NOTHING, why don't you go and contact the Cingari family in Stamford, they own your little town, including the ShopRite where you work. Don't respond to greatness with garbage...we rule your life.

Originally posted by fleximus

The truth is that this crew, my crew is amazing. I know you all find it hard to believe that so many people love themselves so much but it's true. What is wrong with that...is it a crime to love thy self. As far as im concerned I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread...and my friends, cyphead, monsterguido, silverback and shlonger think they are also. Snappy, you are NOTHING, why don't you go and contact the Cingari family in Stamford, they own your little town, including the ShopRite where you work. Don't respond to greatness with garbage...we rule your life.

First off asshole, I'm not origianally from Stamford as I only live and work in the area and I'm as Italian as it gets w/o the "tude" that goes with it. You my friend have no idea who I am.

Originally posted by shlonger

look for the mob of girls at DJAIS on Sunday, and i will be at the epicenter of the crowd. I am not a juicehead, so look for the epitome of definition at the core of the female congregation.

WOW YET ANOTHER DERANGED AND WANNABE TOUGH GUY IN HERE......I CAN BET YOU THAT FAGIMUS, ZITHEAD, MASTERBATER46, SILVERASS & MYSCHLONGISLNGBUTIAMGAY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE, IF NOT FROM THE SAME POSSE

IN ANY CASE, I CAN TAKE ALL OF YOU LIKE THE BEEYOTCHES THAT YOU ALL ARE......FIRST OF ALL, IF YOU ARE A CHICK MAGNET THAT YOU ALL SAY YOU ARE IT SURE ISN'T WORKING WITH THE GIRLS ON HERE......SO CAN I SUGGEST THAT ALL YOU FAGGOTS JUST FUCK OFF AND KEEP ON DOING YOUR CIRCLE JERKS

I CAN JUST PICTURE ALL 5 OF YOU LOSERS FIGHTING OVER WHO WILL INJECT THE NEXT DOSAGE OF JUICE ON EACH OTHERS BUTT.....I BET YOU FAGGOTS LIKE BEING SLAPPED IN THE ASS BEFORE THAT NEEDLE RIDDLED WITH AIDS GO INTO UR PIMPLY ASS

FINALLY, LET ME ASK YOU HOMOS A QUESTION? WHAT FAGS GOES TO DJAIS ANYWAYS AND THINK THERE THE SHIT

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

WOW YET ANOTHER DERANGED AND WANNABE TOUGH GUY IN HERE......I CAN BET YOU THAT FAGIMUS, ZITHEAD, MASTERBATER46, SILVERASS & MYSCHLONGISLNGBUTIAMGAY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE, IF NOT FROM THE SAME POSSE

IN ANY CASE, I CAN TAKE ALL OF YOU LIKE THE BEEYOTCHES THAT YOU ALL ARE......FIRST OF ALL, IF YOU ARE A CHICK MAGNET THAT YOU ALL SAY YOU ARE IT SURE ISN'T WORKING WITH THE GIRLS ON HERE......SO CAN I SUGGEST THAT ALL YOU FAGGOTS JUST FUCK OFF AND KEEP ON DOING YOUR CIRCLE JERKS

I CAN JUST PICTURE ALL 5 OF YOU LOSERS FIGHTING OVER WHO WILL INJECT THE NEXT DOSAGE OF JUICE ON EACH OTHERS BUTT.....I BET YOU FAGGOTS LIKE BEING SLAPPED IN THE ASS BEFORE THAT NEEDLE RIDDLED WITH AIDS GO INTO UR PIMPLY ASS

RMAO!!!!!!

FINALLY, LET ME ASK YOU HOMOS A QUESTION? WHAT FAGS GOES TO DJAIS ANYWAYS AND THINK THERE THE SHIT

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OH COMMON FAGIMUS, ZITHEAD, MASTERBATER46, SILVERASS & MYSCHLONGISLNGBUTIAMGAY YOU HOMOS CAN DO A LOT BETTER...

I GUESS ALL YOUR PEA BRAIN COMBINED STILL TAKES A WHILE TO CONJURE UP ONE OF YOUR SENSELESS BUT YET COMICAL POSTS

OK I WILL TWIDDLE MY THUMBS HERE AND PATIENTLY WAIT TO HEAR FROM ONE OF YOU....YOU GUYS ARE TRULLY THE EPITOME OF STUPIDITY AND INCOMPETENCE :rolleyes:

I just love causing havoc. You guys are all falling into our little game and we are feeding off the attention making our heads bigger still.

Stop responding if you are fed up. Stop walking around Tempts, Djais, Headliner searching for us like our girlfriends do when we leave them at home.

I just love causing havoc. You guys are all falling into our little game and we are feeding off the attention making our heads bigger still.

Stop responding if you are fed up. Stop walking around Tempts, Djais, Headliner searching for us like our girlfriends do when we leave them at home.

:chop: :chop: :chop: :chop:

Causing havoc??? Listen Zithead, your only looking like an asshole and no one even cares what you post. I used to do these things when I was 18 and mommy wouldn't bring me to mall so I can understand that you have a boring life and friends too.

It's fucking obvious this is bunch of fuking crap and we are just not interested but still somepeople are responding. I got a great Idea, Just ignore this focker and dont reply, eventually he will tired of not getting attention. I guess mommy and daddy are not around this afternoon to pay attention to him.

:idea:

Guys dont even bother with this chump, ignore him and DONT reply, better yet can we BAN him of the site or is that not done on CP? :rolleyes:

...Why does everyone get so mad over these posts? My god - I mean YES I find them as ridiculous as the rest of you, but I think that is the point - I mean do you really think these people are like this? The sad part is that it gets a rise out of everyone..........which is exactly what was intended. Just ignore them and they will stop positng - I mean if it bothers everyone that much. I think it is funny...:laugh:

Originally posted by drama

...Why does everyone get so mad over these posts? My god - I mean YES I find them as ridiculous as the rest of you, but I think that is the point - I mean do you really think these people are like this? The sad part is that it gets a rise out of everyone..........which is exactly what was intended. Just ignore them and they will stop positng - I mean if it bothers everyone that much. I think it is funny...:laugh:

I agree with Drama.

I to find it kind of funny.

Who cares and whats a matter with loving yourself and feeling high on yourself. It's better then feeling low on yourself.

They have a positave way of living. Nothing wrong with that.

My girl wants you? Please... she would put you in your place so fast your pathetic little life would be spinning. Your a boy not a man. Calling me a chooch huh? That is such a commercialized word and probably the only one you know in your vocabulary. I like the hotmail address though - put a smile on my face!

Originally posted by snappy139

My girl wants you? Please... she would put you in your place so fast your pathetic little life would be spinning. Your a boy not a man. Calling me a chooch huh? That is such a commercialized word and probably the only one you know in your vocabulary. I like the hotmail address though - put a smile on my face!

Obviously you have not read my previous posts...I am like king midas, everything I touch turns to gold. I a general leading my troops into battle, a relentless warrior. Girls love me, men look up to me. I am a role model for guidos and clubgoers. I am ruler of the universe. You don't know how to relate, because you cant.

You my friend are a small fish in a big pond. While I am the big cahuna. I am like Mike Tyson (before buster douglass)....absolutley incredible!