Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are some good.....

sinergygrl

titty clubs in chicago to check out? One of my guy friends wife to be just came back from the army and threw her engagement ring in his face without an explanation, then my other guy friend who has been dating this girl for 7 years just got dumped. I think they need to go out and have some fun so I would appreciate any suggestions of where I could take them. Thanks!

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> I'm just waiting for BB's input - he's sure to know every boobie hovel in Chicagoland.

Actually, I have been to one strip club in my entire life. With my dad when he was in town once. I hated it.

I prefer my titties in the privacy of my own home, knowing that I earned them, not that I paid for them. And I am the type that likes to touch, not just look, so we will leave the strip clubs to those that can't score without paying.

crazy horse is kinda expensive though...my last tme there was 4 1/2 years ago when i and my friends were tossed for attempting to make it audience participation.

downtown you have scarletts (they actually have a shuttle which will pick you up downtown)...which is full nudity but no booze..however the foods cheap and good

out by ohare there's the admiral...which may be the best one. However, its also totally mob-controlled so be on better behavior there.

I used to know of a place which allowed contact (and was really cheap) but it got bombed about 3 years ago by the mob for failing to pay the street tax.

I've heard amazing things about a place in peoria called Big Al's too. I suspect that there may be some places out your way SG

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Actually, I have been to one strip club in my entire life. With my dad when he was in town once. I hated it.

I prefer my titties in the privacy of my own home, knowing that I earned them, not that I paid for them. And I am the type that likes to touch, not just look, so we will leave the strip clubs to those that can't score without paying.

<laughs> Geez...sensitive topic, bb?

I went to crazy horse with two of my guy friends cause they didn't want to go to crobar ??? The girls were ALL FAKE, they have to wear laytex over their nipples which looks very strange, and they are ALL FAKE...did I say that already? Well it was boring, I mean the music was low, the crowd was just to tame for what you would expect from a titty bar.

Sugar Shack has ten dollar all you can drink on Fridays, they don't get naked but atleast you can have a cheap good time...

and no, I haven't been there, I know cause I have a lot of guy friends.

Originally posted by back2basics-

So fiatmusic is our resident strip club expert ;)

Actually, I'm pretty much in a agreement with BB on this one...I used to have a boss who was really into strip clubs and we'd go out to lunch at these places about once every 6 to 8 weeks.

I just recently went to this place the silver slipper. It is sort of far away it is in Ottwa off ofHighway 80.

It only had a $ 6 cover, full nudity , and $ 6 pitchers of beer. It is pretty cheap and the gals look good. Crazy Horse is a rip off.

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Sugar Shack has ten dollar all you can drink on Fridays, they don't get naked but atleast you can have a cheap good time...

and no, I haven't been there, I know cause I have a lot of guy friends.

**patting kim on the back**

suuuuuuuure, kim - whatever you say there, sunshine. we believe you *wink wink* right guys?!?!

:tongue:

I have to agree with BB on this. Not a big 'titty bar' guy. Went to a few sex clubs in Amsterdam, but it's like all these cyber sex freaks, nothing beats the real thing.

We once sent these kids from Rockford (who were in chitown for the nine inch nails or somebody) to the transvestite club, telling them it was a titty bar... wonder what happened to them.