Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can somebody hire me please so I can pay rent?

Got one for you Cazz, handing out FlashDancer flyers outside of old Palladiam. I mean, you already hang out there yelling Junior, might as well get paid for it. To boot, you get to meet many single men as part of your benefit package.

Originally posted by bungee

Got one for you Cazz, handing out FlashDancer flyers outside of old Palladiam. I mean, you already hang out there yelling Junior, might as well get paid for it. To boot, you get to meet many single men as part of your benefit package.

Only if I get to wear a sandwich board.

Hey Cazz...My *organisation* (hey dave how you like that spelling?) is looking for a few *runners*

We will supply you with a beeper and a cell phone. The only experience you need is being able to navigate around Manhattan, and handle money in the amounts of $65, $85 and $185

- Pete

:cool:

Once I get a job myself and can afford it..

But WHEN I do you'll be the first in line..

I need someone that can continue to annoy the shit out of the board under my screen name..

It's easy..

just post stupid pictures and call people NATZIS and the place becomes chaos!

IT"S THAT EASY!

whatya say?

(interested?):rolleyes:

i got a real job for you and its really tru........and ligit......i work for this e-commerce internet mall callled 2by2.net....you can check it out yourself ........remember 2by2.net....its a great way of getting extra money and doing it at your own pace.....our vision is that there will be not so many stores out there in the real near future ......it's true ....why pay for rent, electricity, payroll and tax and all the other shit when u can just go on the web and just supply the goods straight to the people ....... we have jcrew and dell, norstom , and many, many more...go check it out yourself.... if you think its a scam it isn't cause why would major companies sign with us if they didn't believe in this either... they would go into this if it gave them a bad rep.....

you job is to get people to join and also you get commision everytime someone shops through you name.....if you got more questions email me at imaqt4life66@aol.com okkkkk.....good luck to you....