Clubplanet Nightlife Community

alcohol and E ???? help!!

bigwill

ive taken 2 pills and some shots of cuervo one night at a party.. and it fucked me up... but i felt the alcohol more when i started comin down from the pills.... but one night in cancun i did the same thing- i took one pill but was drinkin yards of this mixed juice drink instead of water so i got pretty fuckin wasted!! after my pill wore off i was stumbling as i waslked b/c of how drunk i got myself without even realizing it... idk if its safe to do that or what but... id think its not... even though i was fine both times- but i think its a great feeling to be comin down from a roll drunk as hell!! :laugh:

It feels kinda cool, especially on the comedown - you just go from one high to another. However, it's *really* bad for your liver. I'm not sure exactly why - it has something to do with how alcohol and mdma are broken down by the body - but mixed they have a doubly bad effect on your liver. Just fyi. :)

Well you're liver using the CYP2D6 enzyme to break down MDMA

and the Alcohol would defiantly cause a strain...Also I would like to say that both MDMA and Alcohol releases Dopamine,

and this would be neurotoxic, as the 5HT receptors could uptake Dopamine upon comedown, or while at peek, during serotonin depletion....

personally i like to drink a few beers before i get to the club, then when im good and buzzed i drop and then after i come down i drink some more beers and smoke some bud and then i pass out! But everyone is different and so try it out and if its not for you, then just do one or the other... as for it being bad for you... well none of this shit is really GOOD ya know what i mean?? hehehe:tongue:

Combining E with alcohol is defiantly not a good idea. First i belive it ruins the E experience. Second liver dmg is phenominal. Third the dehydration factor is increased. And finally if you happen to ahve a bunk pill it not might not interact with alcohol too good.

Yes, I know the effects of E & Alchohol is not a good mix. Look at my above post ;) With all the research I know about this I wanted to be a dumb ass and do it on Saturday. ::let me add people, I never gotten drunk before in my life.. but I have rolled.lol:: Anyways I threw up not good ;( I'm lucky all I did was throw up ..

I always get drunk before I goto the club then have about 2 drinks inside then I wait about an hour or so then drop my first pill, as a matter of fact I don't think I ever rolled without having at least a nice buzz...but I don't drink after I drop, only water...

I think drinking and dropping fucks you up really bad....

I have been really drunk and rolling hard at the same time....

dam can't even walk....just my 2 cents...:eek::drunk::puke::roll:

oh yeah I almost forgot I only drink Red Bull and Stole Ras.....

so im hyper as hell........

• 2 weeks later...