Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the first pill you ever dropped and where did u drop it?

Hey bastardino instead of picking on tastyt why dont you try fucking with somebody who is more than capable of breaking your lanky ass in fucking half. What the fuck do you care if shes proud of rolling. You little bitch. In case you didnt know I like to fucking roll as well. Not every weekend type thing but in moderation. Id say maybe a handful of times a year. But even if someone does every weekend who the fuck are you to judge. You piece of shit Id like to know what skeletons you have in ur closet mothafucka. Ur probably racist cause you got gangbanged by 12 fucking black dudes when you were 15. You fucking homo...... BRING IT BITCH.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Ck's about a year and a half ago. I actually tried it at home for the first time and we ended up taking two each because at first we didn't think we felt anything. When it kicked it was soooo amazing. A week later we went to Twilo for our first rolling club experience which happened to be PVD's one year anniversary...one of the nights where they had the huge laser show.

The first time I rolled, I ate a Tweety Bird and a UFO. I dropped at this shitty as rave club in Tallahassee FL. I didnt feel shit for almost two hours, then I couldnt move the rest of the night. Like everyone says, your first time is always the best.

PORTENGEN that was the one pill I took that the muscles in my face literally would not stop making me smile....I'm always smiling from being happy on whatever I take but I felt the musles in my mouth and jaw pulling to make me smile......

I said the people behind Batman probably thought of the Joker (and how he gave others that chemical to die with a smile on their face) when they couldn't stop smiling from a pill

:D :D :D

PVD @ Twilo March 2000, and it was some white pill with a star on it. I was like this is not even effecting me....... Wait a minute, :D I almost didn't even know what hit me, then I was like I love you to the person nearest to me, he's now my boyfriend since that night. So let's re-cap awesome pills, starting a relationship with the greatest, awesom vipe, fucking rockin music.... THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!! Thanks for the memories Twilo....

Originally posted by trancedkitten

I was 18 yrs. old & we went to a rave @ *The Wave* in S.I.....did a half of a *half moon* big ass pill (remember those...pure mdma).....was tripping for 8 to 9 hrs! Nothing compares to your first time :)

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

THE WAVE? WOW...I LOVED THAT PLACE (ALHTOUGH I WENT FOR THE ROCK/PUNKL STUFF, MAN I WAS FOOLISH THEN)

LimeLight... 1992... moon's (best pill to this day)...good god...I didn't know what to do with myself..and the shit that went on in that place then...and my age (naive) I was blown away...first time on E...first time I saw a couple having sex in a club...1st time I saw two girls kiss...I have to Thank Peter Gatian for that night...one I will never forget!:eek: :eek: :eek::love: :love:

Cool story :) Same thing happened to me, This was in the old NASA days at the shelter. I never cared what type of E i had as long as it was good and shelter always had good shit. But I was walking along and started talking to this cutie. Now we are living together and have been together for 7plus years and been friends even longer. Funny thing is that I probably wouldnt have had the ballz to talk to her if I was straight.. So, ppl may say bad things about E but we are pretty thankful about that night ;)

Originally posted by prplhz

PVD @ Twilo March 2000, and it was some white pill with a star on it. I was like this is not even effecting me....... Wait a minute, :D I almost didn't even know what hit me, then I was like I love you to the person nearest to me, he's now my boyfriend since that night. So let's re-cap awesome pills, starting a relationship with the greatest, awesom vipe, fucking rockin music.... THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!! Thanks for the memories Twilo....

FIRST TIME WAS AT LIMELIGHT ON FRIDAY NIGHT! IT WAS AWESOME! EVERYBODY WAS SO COOL AND FRIENDLY...I WENT WITH SOME NEW FRIENDS AND THEY WERE THE COOLEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD....IF U DO IT FOR THE FIRST TIME THOUGH, DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND BE PREPARED TO PISS IT OUT IN THE MORNING.....AND MOST OF ALL, HAVE FUN...CAUSE IT IS THE COOLEST FEELING IN THE WORLD...