Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the first pill you ever dropped and where did u drop it?

Originally posted by sleepiswaste

i give up...im not going to argue points that you seem to avoid.

just take better care of yourself and the people around you..

i dont like hearing "i dont know what i took......"

have fun :D

Like I said, back then there were no testing kits, so when you bought from the house dealer you expected to get what you paid for.

Also, back then, MBs like this were not prevalent. So the information wasn't readily available- maybe if they had been I could have found out that the pills with the purple spots were crap, but the ones with only brown spots would flip your lid. Or learned what were normal side effects and what was not.

Who knows, maybe this is doing a service to the community by helping prevent a lot of ods.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine was a fila, it wasn't the best pill in the world. But I rolled my ballz off because it was my first time! IT was at a house party at this kids house that i used to be tight with. Hes a Dj from down south, spins alot of jungle, but spins just about anything. It was the best time:D He was spin'n all night long and it just made the roll so much better. THis was deff a good place to try E for the first time. :drunk: :rainbow:

I hope all you mother fucking drug users go to jail. Or on a death row even better. I don't get how people in this day and age can be so ignorant about drug use. Half the people doing X don't even know the harmful affects it does which if i described would take up half of this page. By the way assholes, Next time your house gets robbed or you get mugged blame it on yourself you pieces of shit. You are all criminals and by consuming drugs you simply fuel the criminal cycle on a micro level. Everyone here is in fact truly pathetic.

yes maybe...

but to talk on this board about drugs is not a good idea. many people read this board and use it against us.

im sure you have seen the changes in attitudes in clubs...from dance orientated to drug orientated.

drugs will always be there in every scene....but i cant handle the irresponsibility behind the use of drugs. it hurts the people that act in such a manner and it hurts the people they represent..specially when its all mapped out on paper in front of some politician.

catch my drift?

wasnt trying to attack..just trying to show a perspective that should be on peoples minds.

Originally posted by sleepiswaste

yes maybe...

but to talk on this board about drugs is not a good idea. many people read this board and use it against us.

im sure you have seen the changes in attitudes in clubs...from dance orientated to drug orientated.

drugs will always be there in every scene....but i cant handle the irresponsibility behind the use of drugs. it hurts the people that act in such a manner and it hurts the people they represent..specially when its all mapped out on paper in front of some politician.

catch my drift?

wasnt trying to attack..just trying to show a perspective that should be on peoples minds.

I see your point- but I disagree with what you said about clubs going from dance oriented to drug oriented. Drugs have always been a part of the scene. And MUCH more openly as well. I started going out in 94, there was a much more lenient door policy back then, and people didn't even bother to hide what they were doing. I'm thinking of the bathroom at the Tunnel, on the seats, people smoking j's and laying out mirrors to do lines on. *Tons* of dealers walking around "E, K, E, K!" You just don't see those things anymore.

Originally posted by tastyt

I see your point- but I disagree with what you said about clubs going from dance oriented to drug oriented. Drugs have always been a part of the scene. And MUCH more openly as well. I started going out in 94, there was a much more lenient door policy back then, and people didn't even bother to hide what they were doing. I'm thinking of the bathroom at the Tunnel, on the seats, people smoking j's and laying out mirrors to do lines on. *Tons* of dealers walking around "E, K, E, K!" You just don't see those things anymore.

i also remember those days..

and those days still do exist abroad...a much more relaxed atmosphere across the pond.

but over there i dont see cops waiting outside...or people passed out on the floor..or being carried out. your lucky if you find anyone sitting....

i dont maybe its me...i feel something should be done. but dont know what

I don't rememebr the name of the pills but my first time was at a Rutgers party like 3 years ago. It was so funny cause till then I didnt really hear about E and didnt know what it was exactly, for some reason I thought it was like acid or dumb thing like that and made u hallucinate, haha. But all my friends were doin it for the first time so i figured i would, omggggggg wow what a nite i wound up taking like 3!!! lol and for my first time too!!

The first time at a club for me was that next friday after the party me and my friends went to tunnel and i was never the same after that haha

romy20

Originally posted by bastardino

Half the people doing X don't even know the harmful affects it does which if i described would take up half of this page.

Yeah, god forbid you actually do anything constructive.

What the hell is your beef with, anyway? I don't think the guy who's mugging me's running out to buy e, either... If you want all criminals to die, go to some Republican BB, where they'll appreciate you.

It was the milenium new years. Me and my boys were in South Beach. We were sitting at the Cleavelander having lunch when the waiter asks us if we wated to any dessert. We all sad no thanks. He insisted we try the snowball. We said all right WTF. He comes back with our bill and a baggie full of white pills. He said the bill is 90 someting and the bag is $150. We said all right. One of the guys we were with I guess mentioned something to him before we sat down.

We were on Ocean ave all night with the 50,000 other people rolling face! It was the best feeling ever! They were handing out whistles that night and I was clenching so bad I ate half of it. Oh the days........

Tasty T you are a fucking moron. Waste of a DNA if you will. You do not contribute to the society in any way other than to fuel up the criminals with money. Not only that, but you talk openly about it like you are proud of it. Keep the shit to yourself you dumb whore.

Saturday, February 15, 1997

A ‘pure’ capsule.

At a 200-person rave called “Be My Naughty Valentine”, in a downtown L.A. warehouse.

I remember leaving the rave at 6am, and saying to my friends “That was fun! I could really get into this stuff”. LOL

Completely changed my life… for the better.

Originally posted by bastardino

Tasty T you are a fucking moron. Waste of a DNA if you will. You do not contribute to the society in any way other than to fuel up the criminals with money. Not only that, but you talk openly about it like you are proud of it. Keep the shit to yourself you dumb whore.

You have a screenname like Bastardino and you call me a moron. You insult me because I am "proud" of rolling, yet you are proud of being an asshole. Please honey, save it for someone who doesn't know any better. I don't know why I'm bothering. Just go start another thread about how much you hate puerto ricans, fucking scumbag loser.

My first was in 1997, in Florida..i dont remember the name of the pill, but it was this little thing with red and green dots on it (probably a microdot). i popped it while visiting Disney World with some friends... let me tell ya .. Magic Mountain was off the hook... :bounce:

Since I'm leaving for the weekend and won't be able to read whatever witty remark you make in response to my last post, I'd just like to add that anyone with the gall and stupidity to proudly call themself a racist has no business calling anyone else a waste of DNA. Do us all a favor and go jump in the east river.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time and getting pissed, I guess because I haven't had lunch yet.

Originally posted by gabo

Hey tastyt, I just want to say, you write awsome. You have some well thought out, profound statements.

Thanks sweetie. Just don't let the bastard know we're in cahoots or you might be his next target!

Have a good weekend!:square:

Originally posted by slyonspromos

For me it was a double stacked x file down in seaside heights nj god pills now are nothing compared to what they used to be

AMEN! that's why i don't drop anymore....not worth it......gimme a drink and i am happy as can be!!!:D :D :D

have you noticed that half the people wrote "pillz aren't what they used to be" or something to that effect?

i wonder- have they really gotten weaker or is our tolerance growing? or is it that we know what to expect so its not as life-altering as that first drop was? Or some combination of all 3?

rob

first time i dropped E was in the original limelight in the library upstairs like in 1992, dont remember exactly though. man the E was so smooth and nothing was better then sitting on those velvet couches, sucking on a lolipop and smokin cigs... I had the best times at limelight back then, met lots of great people and the E was very good.. Back then I never got a bad pill.. :)