Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is ANYONE remotely satisfied with Sprint's cellular service?

its allllllllllllllllllllllll about Verizon Wireless people....ive called canada from that phone from New Jersey and not one goddamn breakup. My friend told me i sounded like i was on a regualr phone. *damn do i get money and shit for endorising the fuck out of Verizon?*

Weird as this sounds, I'm convinced that at least half of everyone's gripes with their service is due to their phone, not the carrier. Case in point- last night, on the way to World for the Oakenfold party, one of my friends tried to call in the Lincoln Tunnel, no luck. He's got a star-tac. I had full signal on my Samsung 3500, so I let him use my phone. The person he called refused to believe he was on a cell IN the tunnel.

But, I've been a Sprint user for a couple of months, and I've had NO problems whatsoever. Definitely better than my Voicestream service where I kept losing minutes to calls that never went through.

I Spend a lot of time in the Mountains in the winter, and on the Beach in the summer, and I found that At&t is the best for that reason. They have the most cell sites. Other phone companies charge you for dropped calls At&t does not. And At&t charges you once the call goes through when others charge right from the first ring. IMO At&t right now is the best.

Originally posted by goodvibe

No, they suck. I just call up and tell them that I am going to cancel and they offer me free stuff. Most have gotten 5 free months and $600 in free phones so far. The service still blows but it makes me feel better.

hehe, i get free shit from them all the time too.

from experience, out of all the major carriers (att&t, verizon, mci, voicestream) sprint is by far the best! if you are currently with sprint and want a new phone just tell the customer service people that you want to cancel your service because you're interested in the motorola v phone and since sprint does not carry this phone, they'll offer you any of their phones free if you stay with their service.

and for everyone whoe is thinking about using mci/worldcom as their carrier don't! they are the worst in everything!

THANX TO VOICESTREAM, I CAN TAKE MY CELL PHONE WITH ME WHEN I GO TO LONDON NEXT MONTH, AND ALL MY CALLS WILL BE AROUND 20 CENTS A MINUTE

AND THE PHONE I WAS GIVEN HAS A KEYBOARD THAT PLUGS INTO THE PHONE THAT ALLOWS ME TO SEND AND RECEIVE E-MAIL FROM THE PHONE (THATS A FREE SERVICE)

There are too many variables to pinpoint the exact problem, but I do find that Sprint AND my phone sucks. I had a Startac w/ Verizon and I rarely had a problem. I opted for Sprint for the number of minutes they offer, but what good is it if you can't even fucking use the minutes due to "Network Busy", "Signal Failed" and "Our Service Sucks Moose Dick" messages?! I'm tryin to get my phone replaced, at least...