Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the most amount of pills you have done at one time?

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

When I went to woodstock 99, I did probably 30-40 pills in tthe three days I was there it was INSANE! I didn't sleep one minute I was just ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN! lol

but wouldnt that suck during the day rolling to rock music? id just roll at night for the parties

The most i ever did at one time was 6 most in one night was 8. Before this week i was coming in as a high roller. The past 3 weeks b4 this past weekend i dropped 34 pills all together in those 3 weeks. Keep note i only drop on fridays and saturdays. This weekend i was good though no pills dropped just a lot of k bumped. But god 30-40 pills in one weekend that is a lot cause i thought it was a lot for me in 3 weeks.lol....anyways i always wanted to see what my brain looks like what king of thing do they do to see that..catscan???

stephen

23 pills in one night, and i do not recommend this to anyone. My boys had to take my pills from me before i did anymore. but lets just say i had a good night of partying before my best friend bobby went away for 7 to 10 years for selling x. we miss you bobby. 1 love!!!!!

Uncle Bobby where's your flashlight, i'm going in?!?!

When I went to woodstock 99, I did probably 30-40 pills in tthe three days I was there it was INSANE! I didn't sleep one minute I was just ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN! lol

How the hell did you hold that many pills??? I would think that your body rejects them after consuming so many......:blank:

Congratulations on this monumental achievement. You and your loved ones must be so proud. What a contribution to society you are!. Hopefully the human race can breed more just like you.

Big day for you as well today- You have just been awarded "Most idiotic thread in the history of CP". You truly are a fucking moron.

Originally posted by trancend

but wouldnt that suck during the day rolling to rock music?

Arent you the same one who had never rolled at home???

either way, you NEED to expand your horizons there a little man.

there is plenty of rock that is rollworthy. Anyone who limits themsleves to musical genres is just limiting their own musical appreciation potential.

if E makes bleeps and boings sound like music, immagine what it can do to real music

hear hear... each of her posts are riddled with worldly wisdom.

-MJR

Originally posted by igloo

Congratulations on this monumental achievement. You and your loved ones must be so proud. What a contribution to society you are!. Hopefully the human race can breed more just like you.

Big day for you as well today- You have just been awarded "Most idiotic thread in the history of CP". You truly are a fucking moron.

30-40!?!?! they must have been weak as shit, or fake.. Sounds like you got ripped off pal, or your friends were just fuckin w/ya handing you a good one every 6 or somethin.. Goodies in 2000 pretty much sucked from what I remember... Very thin, and weak cuts.. 99 was good, and 2001 pretty impressive so far.

Most for me was 7 from 10pm to 11am munching shift back in summer 2000. Xfiles were on tv back then.. They were mild.. In 99, 1 sunshine would keep me great for a real looooooooooong time... All depends what ya got :D