Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fatboy Slim & Crystal Method tonight??

Nobody has been talking about that MTV2 event with Fatboy Slim and Crystal Method which is supposedly happening on Pier 54. I question it because i havent seen info anywhere but this messageboard, which i find quite odd. Also according to the MTV2 website, Crystal Method is suppose to be at NorVa ub Forfolk, Virginia tonight.

So can someone please dubunk this if its needed, or confirm that something really is happening at Pier 54 tonight!?!

Thanks alot.

pure@rcn.com

:laugh:

HMMM............

It was on the board awhile back - it's on page 3 or 4 of the NYC thread now. I've been surprised people haven't been talking it up more too, but last weekend was so huge it kinda dominated everything. (Who else got a new asshole from Danny Howells???? HOLY FUCK!!!)

But...if it's not on MTV's website, that would be rather odd. Anyone have more current info on this?

Yea..

I posted about it..

THANKS FOR BUMPING THE THREAD YOU BUNGHOLES!

(jeez)

In any case I'll be there round 5:00 to scope shit out..

Doors open @ 7:00..

and as far as I know it's legit..

(crosses fingers)

But in this great city of canceled events I wouldn't be surprised if Gulliani's goon squad didn't put a stop to it!

DAMN THOSE CRAZY KIDS AND THEIR ROCK AND ROLL!

(Check out the flyer Jpg for details!)

See ya there!

M

U

G

Z

KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

Awesome...I hope its going off too! I just live straight across town via the L-line so I'll shoot over after work and hopefully the MTV2 website was wrong about Crystal Method's tour schedule (otherwise they are sure gonna be rushed to get the gear to Virginia for a later show).

Without knowing how the pier is gonna be setup, its hard to say where we could meetup. This is the same pier where Gay Pride Dance and Wigstock take place, but with MTV behind this I am sure the setup with kick ass compared to those events.

God, i hope I can get in!

I just came back from seeing Crystal Method playing down in Norfolk this last Saturday. The light show supposedly was a $300,000 system that was the most amazing thing I ever saw. I was sober and felt so incredibly high. The music for the most part was very good, lots of stuff from Vegas. But, I was honestly a little disappointed in their performance, wasn't very interested in the crowd. Just being brittish, drinking and throwing keyboards around like they were Pearl Jam. I spent the entire show against the stage waiting to get a high five or something for both me and my girl, but nothing, Fuckin drunkards just walked off the stage. Also, there was some white dude, I can say this cause I am one, that got on the stage and sang. He was the biggest buzz-kill of the night. Let us please learn our lessons from Vanilla Ice, God rest is soul. However, despite the setbacks, my woman and I had a great time. Check it out, if they ever decide to promote when and where they're doing this, and judge for yourselves.