Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brittany Spears Sucks!

Originally posted by xxlea

The beat to the song sounds soo familiar, doesn't Prince have a song with a similar tune? Or was it Vanity?

i agree it sounded a lot like vanity's "nasty girl"...that song was in the strip club scene of beverly hills cop (the first movie)...

:heart:

Originally posted by clubkat

anyone else notice a little chubbyness???

::its that sex kicking in:: :D;)

oh my god.... britney spears... CHUBBY!?!?!? :jawdrop: uve got to be kidding... jeez if u guys think britneys even the sliiiiightest bit chubby... then what the hell do u think is a NICE body??? skinny boney models?? at least britney looks healthy.. and shes got a great body.. which is in no way.. IMO.. chubby... jealousy is DEF a mother... i second that to whoever said that b4....knock her talent all u want but comon.. the girl is NOT chubby!!!!!

Originally posted by clubkat

i did say Christinamama (she did need a little meat on her bones so im not tryin to knock her)...britney is in purrfect shape ;)

as for jealously:laugh:...thats a laugh...got too much on my mind to worry about comparing myself to a "celebrity"

:D

oooo shit... sorry bebe... i never look at those damn subject lines... i didnt see that u were talkin bout christina... ill start lookin at them from now on! :worry: *hehe*

I actually liked the song she sang last night. It was very good, and unlike anything she usually sings.

What is the name of the song, and is it a song that is on one of her albums?

She looked good as well.

I wouldn't mind fucking her up the asshole without a condom until she cries.......and such.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I actually liked the song she sang last night. It was very good, and unlike anything she usually sings.

What is the name of the song, and is it a song that is on one of her albums?

She looked good as well.

I wouldn't mind fucking her up the asshole without a condom until she cries.......and such.

the song is called "slave for you" and its gonna be on her new album thats comin out......... ;)

The funniest thing is that they make her look great on television for her performances, but shes really not that good looking. I will admit that she has a nice body and probably spends a lot of time staying in shape. I have two close friends that have spent time with her in real life situations and they said without the makeup she looks quite ordinary.

Originally posted by lisapure

She's def. HOT...Christina was busting out of her pants...they were too small on her and her fat was spilling over the top of them from her backside....wish you could've seen it...

HOT DOES NOT = TALENT

this POP thing is almost over, did you see how they all got busted on..

especially the Backstreet boys! presenting for best hip hop video, the crowd was like who are these guys, then after jamie fox brings out a bottle of champagne for the one guy who was in rehab.. if they were still at the top, there is no way he would of gotten away with that..

just waiting for the next nirvana to bust a hole in all this crap

Guest saleen351

did any body catch her mtv diary???????? She is sooo corny...She herself is a teeniebobber......She makes corny jokes and it just plan annoying....I'd def slap her if she was my GF..... The gayest thing about BS is that her man Justin said he still is a virgin..COMEON!! Rich famous, chicks wants you and youu stay loyal to BS...LOSER...boy will he regret marrying her at such a young age.....

Jessica simpson vs Britney

winner Jessica....she is sooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!

Christina hides behind 2 pounds of makeup........

I know, I totally agree with you...but I felt bad bashing people so I had to say something nice about her at least....Being a singer/dancer I try not to be too critical of people in the biz since I wish I was a millionaire and as successful as others in the industry...I do feel as though there are plenty of us that CAN sing and dance and do it better than some who are on "TOP"... I'm just trying to break into it all too...I do house music...I love "our" music, not the commercialized pop crap, but it sells records...but I try to do what I love and maybe others will like it...and buy my records...just doing the best I can.... :)

Lisa Pure

www.lisapure.com

lisapure@lisapure.com

"You open doors but you don't walk in and the rain falls, heavier"

Look for my new single "I'm Over You"...coming soon!!!!

Originally posted by lucabrase

The funniest thing is that they make her look great on television for her performances, but shes really not that good looking. I will admit that she has a nice body and probably spends a lot of time staying in shape. I have two close friends that have spent time with her in real life situations and they said without the makeup she looks quite ordinary.

thats the beauty of it though... she doesnt have to have all the makeup on to still be considered hot. shes normal... just like everyone else... and some girls who arent celebrities are still considered hot right?! so, there ya go. shes just an ordinary girl but shes just naturally goodlooking so she looks good, IMO, with or without makeup. makeup just adds glamour to the whole thing... id hate to be a celebrity cuz too many people are so damn harsh! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by linabina

thats the beauty of it though... she doesnt have to have all the makeup on to still be considered hot. shes normal... just like everyone else... and some girls who arent celebrities are still considered hot right?! so, there ya go. shes just an ordinary girl but shes just naturally goodlooking so she looks good, IMO, with or without makeup. makeup just adds glamour to the whole thing... id hate to be a celebrity cuz too many people are so damn harsh! :rolleyes:

oops... i forgot my whole point here... just because someone looks "ordinary" doesnt mean they cant be goodlooking!

Originally posted by saleen351

The gayest thing about BS is that her man Justin said he still is a virgin..COMEON!! Rich famous, chicks wants you and youu stay loyal to BS...LOSER...boy will he regret marrying her at such a young age.....

..first of all...if u believe everything u see on tv u r a moron!!! they are public figures!! it's called an image and like it or not they have to uphold whatever image they are going for~~>in this case~~>cute virgin teen celebs on the verge of fucking their brains out!!!.....anyways.....public relations buddy....no shit he is not a virgin and neither is she....but i am sure all the mommies and daddies are happy that 9 year old susie thinks so! not all famous people are what they are made out to be....trust me

Originally posted by misk

..first of all...if u believe everything u see on tv u r a moron!!! they are public figures!! it's called an image and like it or not they have to uphold whatever image they are going for~~>in this case~~>cute virgin teen celebs on the verge of fucking their brains out!!!.....anyways.....public relations buddy....no shit he is not a virgin and neither is she....but i am sure all the mommies and daddies are happy that 9 year old susie thinks so! not all famous people are what they are made out to be....trust me

*beautifully stated*... ur sig fits u well girl!!! *hehe* jk... but ur def. right.... ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by misk

umm if you know marketing and public relations then you know perception is truth....well any way there is no way really to know but if you take out the virgin part of my post then this dude is getting married way to young, way too rich,,way tooooo many broads that wound bang him..........If he only knew what it is like not to be famous............Britney is a future rehad patient of america...

Hey, I saw an interview last night, I think it was on Extra or something and one of the female correspondents on the show interviewed Britney. I guess Britney slipped and said she and Justin bought a mansion in Cali (I forget the exact details) and that they've been living together for a while now. Then she realized she'd slipped and I guess her mom didn't know the whole truth yet....Who knows what the real story is...Its hard to have the media in your face all the time....Think about what we were all doing as normal kids their age...They can't grow up normally. Of course they're financial straight, but there are aspects about being famous that are hard to deal with. Geez Look at what happened to Mariah!!! I guess famous people go looney if they aren't strong enough to deal....pretty sad...

Lisa Pure

• 2 months later...

you guys listen to Britney spears and NSYNC crap? I am sorry to say this brutally but I think they are bunch of.... I don't have any words to describe my disgust.... Well if you guys do enjoy then enjoy, I am not gona critisize.

I do like Britney's ass. :D

-----------------------------------------------

I wonder how that skank looks without all that makeup,fake implants,dyed hair,plastic surgery,and tight clothes.

--------------------------------------------------

hahahaha...

Strip her naked and bring her to me....

:woah: