Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm OK. everyone else check in! i'm worried sick about all of you!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was supposed to be 2 blocks from there signing my termination papers right now. I have a friend who was supposed to be on that flight from boston and went to the ER instead.

I watched the 2nd plane and the buildings collapse from my roof. this is so fucked up. i'm all shakey. i know so many people who work down there....

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. glad you're all ok.

i'm on AIM @ threepetey

love you all

pete

b2b, it wasn't the Ibiza people's flight - the flight from Boston was headed to LA.

I'm fine, but everyone on my campus (in Westchester) is going apeshit. People are trying to get ahold of friends and relatives that worked in the financial district - a few teachers have kids at school down there. It's crazy. Most of the faculty is stuck in the city, so a lot of classes are cancelled, but geez...you can't really celebrate it, you know?

Originally posted by az-tec

IM ok..im on24th st..

Im just Worried sick abou tall my friends that are working in th WTC.....

I just founbd one of y friends who works i=on the 82nd floor is alive....

IM praying i find out the same about everyone else.......

is that rob you're talking about?

Originally posted by az-tec

nah..Dave -Wonderbread for m VIp...aslo Mikey Tyco, Casy-Bluangel and many others work there:(

plus countless others form my high schol, college etc....:(:(:(

let's all say our prayers for their safety. but i'm afraid we have to prepare ourselves for a lot of bad news.

shooga - you're right. thank god you and stacychase are ok. mugz and i didn't know where you were working.

i've already heard that two people i know have died. another friend who worked with them made it out but they didn't....god i wish someone else was here right now. i'm a total mess...

Originally posted by barvybe

shooga - you're right. thank god you and stacychase are ok. mugz and i didn't know where you were working.

i've already heard that two people i know have died. another friend who worked with them made it out but they didn't....god i wish someone else was here right now. i'm a total mess...

That is so sad....I am sorry for your loss.

My prayers and thoughts are with everyone who is worried about someone or has lost someone......