Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory S&M review?

HARD HARD HARD HARD HARD MUSIC all night long.. No trance few vocals lil tribal (while I was there)..

..NYPD came in shut the music off for 15 min while he sampled In Your Eyes

..S&M people beat the shit out of each other

..Mob scene

..Wish I was still there lol

By the time I got to the factory, that shit cost $40 to get in.

F% that!

They better be giving me a free roll or at least an upper for that.

I could hve a better time banging my head against a concrete wall knowing I didn't just shell out that kind of cash at 4:30 in the morning just to get in.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

By the time I got to the factory, that shit cost $40 to get in.

F% that!

They better be giving me a free roll or at least an upper for that.

I could hve a better time banging my head against a concrete wall knowing I didn't just shell out that kind of cash at 4:30 in the morning just to get in.

:laugh:

yeah, man... and i went there friday night... dang $30 admission, 25 on guestlist..... i think i;ll hit up halcyon next weekend, that place is phree!!!

happykittn At 4:30am? Was there a line??

There was a line but it was moving pretty smoothe because half the people that were going in were walking right out. Seriously.

Plus the door chick was rejecting a good amount of people including this kid in front of me who she actually asked "Does anybody let you in anywhere?" and she just gave him the hook. The kid wasn't exactly good looking but damn, thats harsh........especially when you got the entire line behind you chuckling at you.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

There was a line but it was moving pretty smoothe because half the people that were going in were walking right out. Seriously.

Plus the door chick was rejecting a good amount of people including this kid in front of me who she actually asked "Does anybody let you in anywhere?" and she just gave him the hook. The kid wasn't exactly good looking but damn, thats harsh........especially when you got the entire line behind you chuckling at you.

"Does anybody let you in anywhere"

WOW wtffff that is just badddd!!!

poor kid is probably traumatized now, he'll never go to a club again

so ok ive never been to sf, what kinda people do they let in? does it depend on their clother looks or if they feel like letting u in??

so ok ive never been to sf, what kinda people do they let in? does it depend on their clother looks or if they feel like letting u in??

It seemed like they were letting almost anybody in that night except for a certain few that were "too casually dressed" meaning jeans or courdoroys and a sweatshirt basically and that kid. I have only been there twice before that and it seems like they will let mostly everyone in.

Just go in some skin-tight clothes or just no clothes at all.

Originally posted by bdanto4

i saw things that i never ever expected to see last night... a guy up stairs sitting on a big blue dildo topped it all off.. the guy with the leather sailor hate was screwing everything he could get his hands on

lol

Did you see when he was in the swing thing on the stage and they shoved 2 of those long lightbulbs in his ass!!:puke:

..freaking disgusting BLAH

Originally posted by tranza

lol

Did you see when he was in the swing thing on the stage and they shoved 2 of those long lightbulbs in his ass!!:puke:

..freaking disgusting BLAH

who the hell wants to see that?????? thats prob why the cops came in...lol

Went to bed early and got up at 630. Out the doors by 730 and into soundfactory at 8. Packed is the word but i thought it would have been a lot more people. Now underwear party, anniversary party thats packed. The music very few vocals from time i got there to the time i left. JP managed to bang out the Luz Divina track at around 9 but after that maybe at most 3 more vocals till 2 o clock. The vibe was good and it was nice seeing everyone again all under one roof top. I dont know if there were any performances but I know there were none when i got there. A lot of people dressed up for s&m party mostly women but there were some freaky dressed people in there. They should have had a contest. Overall this party wasnt one to miss but last years S&M Party was a lot better. Ended up leaving early at 2 o clockbut when i left main floor still had nice crowd on it. The party ended at 4 o clock and everyone went home (. Overall i give it a 7. My parties still stays as follows for this year at soundfactory:

1)Anniversary

2)Underwear

3)jP'S BIRTHDAY

4)S & m party

Once again nice seeing everyone from aol's soundfactory room, clubplanet message boards, sicktracks message board, and nightclubcity message board.

stephen

ps i was hanging out in front by the entrance on 3rd floor. I had on a long white sleeve shirt somertimes wearing a wife beeter with hair in spikes and black pants

are you kidding.. i was on the other side and i couldn't see what they were actually doing but... i saw things wrapped up in a towel or something and they pulled it out... it was a light bulb??

Yeah bro you didnt see them light up? lololol

I don't know if anyone or everyone is on the up and up, but Paris, or the tall chick is actually a tranny, biggest bitch ever, my friends are at the modeling agency where she is, and I also know the whole shit on when she changed over, total job done. Pretty crazy, I never really liked her and actually heard of too many fucked up stories about her/him..that is why i am mentioning it. I really do not care if someone does that since i used to hang out with a bunch of them at Twilo. Just a bit of FYI

Originally posted by tepfenhardth

I don't know if anyone or everyone is on the up and up, but Paris, or the tall chick is actually a tranny, biggest bitch ever, my friends are at the modeling agency where she is, and I also know the whole shit on when she changed over, total job done. Pretty crazy, I never really liked her and actually heard of too many fucked up stories about her/him..that is why i am mentioning it. I really do not care if someone does that since i used to hang out with a bunch of them at Twilo. Just a bit of FYI

Did you go last night and not get in????

All I can say is what an incredible, amazing night I had at factory. I definitely saw some freaky ass shit but hey thats what it is about. Probably more guys in leather thongs then girls * JP last night was absolutely sick. I got there at 9 walked right in as Luz was playing just in time. From then on the music was just sick.. What a night* I will be there halloween*

no actually i did not go and haven't gone for about 3 weeks and was always able to go with my friends through the Q modeling agency downtown, but I just did not like her personality at the agency. nothing at the club could not care less, and anyway i do not find JP's music good at all, he plays for a drug crowd with constant drops in the music so the druggies can drink their water, do their hits, and whatever else, to me that is not playing for just the music..

i saw things that i never ever expected to see last night... a guy up stairs sitting on a big blue dildo topped it all off.. the guy with the leather sailor hate was screwing everything he could get his hands on

i saw the dildo, and the two girls upstairs in their g-strings in boots (nothing else) tieing each other up. I didnt see it, but my friends are permanently traumatized is some guy trying to cut off his PENIS!

lol they came in from out of town,, and this was their first sound factory experience.... they go, "Is it like this (as in all the S&M stuff) every weekend at the Sound Factory" i was like no

Originally posted by tepfenhardth

no actually i did not go and haven't gone for about 3 weeks and was always able to go with my friends through the Q modeling agency downtown, but I just did not like her personality at the agency. nothing at the club could not care less, and anyway i do not find JP's music good at all, he plays for a drug crowd with constant drops in the music so the druggies can drink their water, do their hits, and whatever else, to me that is not playing for just the music..

Oh good I'm glad you think that just another ass that won't be in my club*