Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Here Has Tried Anal?? I Need Some Help

aboyfrombklyn

I don't know what it is with me lately, but every time I'm with my girl, especially when we're doing it doggy, I have this sudden urge to just put it in her poop chute. I really don't think she's up for it, but I know some things take a little convincing.

One day, when we were going at it (I mean really going at it!) I slipped and accidentally poked her there, and after we were done, she said that she couldn't imagine how someone would want to go through such pain. Being new at anal, and really curious, I'm trying to figure out how I should go by talking her into it, and how I should go by getting into it little by little so it doesn't hurt. I have a feeling that if I mention it to her, she'll immediately refuse, so I think I have to approach it in a different way. Any ideas??

Also, a question to the girls, does it actually feel really good when you get used to it or when it doesn't hurt??

Start off with your fingers and tongue. It can take a while getting used to just being touched there. And I do mean just touching, depending on her reaction you might want to wait for *any* kind of penetration. Try it first while going down on her. If she shrinks away let her know that it doesn't mean you two necessarily have to have anal, just to enjoy the feeling for what it is.

Once she gets used to that... And c'mon, there's no way she can't enjoy that... Bring up the idea, implant it in her head, she haaaaas to be curious about it. If it just slipped in like that of course it hurt! Especially if she's never done it before! No, you have to be very sloooooow and careful when starting out. Let her know you'll stop if she wants you to. Some people have to take it in stages, they don't make it in the whole way the first time!

And does it feel good once you're used to it??? :cool::D;):o Yes I'd say it's nice on occassion. The key is to be careful and, again, when going in take it very slowly. Oh, and LUBE, lots and lots of lube, haha! The pain doesn't entirely go away... but pain isn't always a bad thing.

Originally posted by tastyt

Once she gets used to that... And c'mon, there's no way she can't enjoy that...

And does it feel good once you're used to it??? :cool::D;):o Yes I'd say it's nice on occassion. The pain doesn't entirely go away... but pain isn't always a bad thing.

I like what Im hearing tastyt...... Nothing like women who enjoy trying new things.

Yep take tastyt's advice and use LOTS AND LOTS OF LUBE, LUBE IS THE ANSWER LOL

also make sure she is totally relaxed, she cannot be tense.

and do it slowly, dont be rushing into it cause in the beginning or the first time she's all nervous so she has to make sure she can totally trust u so that u wont do anything that she wont want u to do

wow did that just make sense??? lol

Originally posted by romy20

Yep take tastyt's advice and use LOTS AND LOTS OF LUBE, LUBE IS THE ANSWER LOL

also make sure she is totally relaxed, she cannot be tense.

and do it slowly, dont be rushing into it cause in the beginning or the first time she's all nervous so she has to make sure she can totally trust u so that u wont do anything that she wont want u to do

wow did that just make sense??? lol

not really. you kinda rambled towards the end. but its ok. i forgive you

:D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Damn tastyt, I could tell you were naughty.

The more and more you're revealing, the sexier and sexier you're sounding. I think........OMG, alright, I gotta go take a shower.:laugh:

Oh, honey, they don't call us the Sex Board vixens for nothin'! Just wait- it only gets better. ;)

i definitly agree with all the ladies...........LUBE is key!! :D

i wasn't too thrilled with the idea of anal in the past: the 1st time i did it was when i was 19 and i was WASTED with my boyfriend at the time. i felt uncomfortable the next day but dont remember pain ... after that we never tried again. then i tried again a year later with a new boyfriend, but he was too big for me and the idea scared me. my bf now wanted to try it and i was reluctant but decided to do it just for him and it wasnt so bad!!! i didnt just let him ram it in with my ass up in the air, we laid on our sides and he made it more romantic-like to get me used to it.... kissed me from behind on my neck so id feel less tense...it was GREAT!!! now i actually ASK for anal....haha :laugh:

Originally posted by shugabooga

give her a muscle relaxer and a coupla shots!

LOL!- Yeah, I guess that would help too!

Oh yes, Poppers (Amyl Nitrate) are supposed to loosen up the muscles too. I've done poppers but not for this purpose, has anyone ever tried this???

LOL!- Yeah, I guess that would help too!

Oh yes, Poppers (Amyl Nitrate) are supposed to loosen up the muscles too. I've done poppers but not for this purpose, has anyone ever tried this???

where do u get poppers from

where do u get poppers from

Not sure- you might want to try a sex shop. I think it's legal? Comes in a small brown bottle, you inhale the fumes for a few seconds. Gives a really strong headrush, as all the blood rushes to your head. It's a silly drug for crackheads like myself who like to try everything.

Hey Buddy,

tastyt and shugabooga both gave fine advice. I would recommend a product called wet for lubrication, if you can not find that then k-y makes a " personal lubricant ". Just make sure you warm that shit up before you try and stick it. Let her know it will hurt like buggery, but like t said play it off like it doesn't matter and she will come around

Guest jaxl

I definitely agree with TastyT ---lots & lots of lubricant is key and it has to be done slowly. Personally I prefer the KY jelly to be cool. It makes me crazy when the coolness touches me.

Not sure- you might want to try a sex shop. I think it's legal? Comes in a small brown bottle, you inhale the fumes for a few seconds. Gives a really strong headrush, as all the blood rushes to your head. It's a silly drug for crackheads like myself who like to try everything.

thats rush isn't it???

haha, another lil crackhead here lol

its like this liquid u sniff, and yeah blood rushed to ur brain and ur face gets red and it feels like ur heads gonna explode haha

and gives u like a less than a minute high

Guest gabo

thats rush isn't it???

haha, another lil crackhead here lol

its like this liquid u sniff, and yeah blood rushed to ur brain and ur face gets red and it feels like ur heads gonna explode haha

and gives u like a less than a minute high

Its like a whipet, right? or sucking the air out of a whip cream can?

rush sucks not even nearly as good as a whippit. sex is better with out rush, thats how much it sucks(less you also like to huff paint thinner and snort glue)

the best way to get her broke in is the finger and tounge technick decussed ealier

but if you really wanna get her into it have her do it to you first, then when she sees how much you like it she'll wanna try it to:D

-----------

2nd post on my way to becoming an old skool legend