Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shitiest Names Etc.

dgmodel

How many people just hear a name and turns you off??? what names are the biggest turn offs??? or just sound like the girl is going to be mad ugly???

Not to offend anyone here but i have yet to meet a really attractive lauren, Mary, Susan, Engrid (never met one really but the name is just horrid), Debbie, Anne, Shelly, etc...

Originally posted by jesx81

No offense to anyway whos names are the following...Helga(ughhh i think its the ugliest name).

Actually, I went to a prom in high school with a girl named Helda, and she was absolutely gorgeous. Her family was Norwegian so she had the fair skin and blonde hair and a killer body and a beautiful face. But I did get ragged on by my friends because of her name, but I didn't fuckin care. Their dates looked like Janet Reno compared to my girl.

Originally posted by sum12nv

UGLY names IMO: fred, larry, herb, wayne, doug, gary, neil, stan, martin

those are a few of my clients :laugh:

HOT names: chris (my baby :love: ), anthony, nick, mikey, joey

u took the words right out of my mouth...i love~anthony,joe,nick and mike! LOL!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

Not to offend anyone here but i have yet to meet a really attractive lauren, Mary, Susan, Engrid (never met one really but the name is just horrid), Debbie, Anne, Shelly, etc...

Don't know about the others, but i've known a couple of hotties named lauren!

Missy and Peggy turn me right off. Although i knew couple of hot Missies, i wasnt even gonna try dating them because of their name...i know its kinda fucked up, but i guess everyone has their own "crazy" peeves.

the question above kinda made me wonder about my name. no one ever really made any comments about it. what do u guys think? the name is...Arthur.

PS. negative comments are not accepted.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Missy and Peggy turn me right off. Although i knew couple of hot Missies, i wasnt even gonna try dating them because of their name...i know its kinda fucked up, but i guess everyone has their own "crazy" peeves.

the question above kinda made me wonder about my name. no one ever really made any comments about it. what do u guys think? the name is...Arthur.

Well, when I hear that name, I sort of think of an old man!! Sorry- sort of negative but not that bad of a comment!

Would you rather have a common name or an odd name? My name is Lara and it really isnt that common although I hear of more people having it as I get older.

Originally posted by misk

u took the words right out of my mouth...i love~anthony,joe,nick and mike! LOL!!

Hmmm, I didn't know Nick was a well-liked name. I usually introduce myself by my DJ or performer name when I go out, depending on which alias I'm using that night. But maybe I'll use my real name for the ladies from now on. :D

Girl names that are ugly: Bertha, Beatrice, Mary, Joan, Heather, Jane

Guy names that are ugly: Philip, Thomas, Fred, Max, Juan, Pedro, ((mostly any spanish guy name, no offense i mean im half spanish but for some reason all spanish guy names turn me off), Peter

andddd thats all i can think of rite now

WELL ARTHUR!...my name is missy! actually it is melissa but have always been called missy and u just gave me a complex! LOL...

but in all seriousness~arthur makes me think of that children's book character..whatever he is!! no offense!!

HERETIC~go with NICK! i have yet to meet a bad one! LOL

Originally posted by dgmodel

How many people just hear a name and turns you off??? what names are the biggest turn offs??? or just sound like the girl is going to be mad ugly???

i used to know 2 debbies that were attractive. and i went out with a girl named mary...filipino(sp?)...she was hot.

Originally posted by lollib

Well, when I hear that name, I sort of think of an old man!! Sorry- sort of negative but not that bad of a comment!

Would you rather have a common name or an odd name? My name is Lara and it really isnt that common although I hear of more people having it as I get older.

old man?! really? i am only 23, but i guess you are right...one day i'll be "old man arthur":)

Lara, though, is a cool name... i've only knew one girl named Lara and she was a goddess. hmm, come to think of it...maybe it was you.

old man?! really? i am only 23, but i guess you are right...one day i'll be "old man arthur":)

Lara, though, is a cool name... i've only knew one girl named Lara and she was a goddess. hmm, come to think of it...maybe it was you.

Hey, you never know!!!! (j/k) Where was this Lara from and how old was she??

Originally posted by sum12nv

god....now i feel like a piece of shit :(

my name is Laura....feel free to rip on my name as much as you want

Yeah, and every teacher in school used to think my name was Laura (really it is Lara) but do you see a "u" in there? God, it is pronounced how it is spelled- no offense to your name though!

Originally posted by misk

WELL ARTHUR!...my name is missy! actually it is melissa but have always been called missy and u just gave me a complex! LOL...

but in all seriousness~arthur makes me think of that children's book character..whatever he is!! no offense!!

HERETIC~go with NICK! i have yet to meet a bad one! LOL

I am sorry about the complex i gave you...Maybe you are just gonna have to change ur name :) I am sure there tons of people who love ur name...i guess this just means that you and i are never gonna be dating :(

BTW, i like Melissa very much...one of my favorites.

I am sorry about the complex i gave you...Maybe you are just gonna have to change ur name :) I am sure there tons of people who love ur name...i guess this just means that you and i are never gonna be dating :(

BTW, i like Melissa very much...one of my favorites.

hehe....i have tried to phase melissa back in..but it is soo hard! LOL...i am stuck with missy!! it makes me think of some rich bitch..u know..like my liscense plate should say MISSY and it should be a barbie looking convertible! LOL

p.s.~~>lara is a cool name!;)