Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally!!! Linabina Has Pics!!! Woohooo!

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by tastyt

WOW- I'm not quite sure what I thought you two would look like but you're both a lot HOTTER than I expected! :eek:

thanx hun!!! that's gotta be the best thing i heard all day. my ego is blowin thru the roof right now. (like it wasnt already :tongue:). everyone else should post their pics now. let's start another pic thread.

I've seen the two of you out in the city, just can't remember which club or lounge off the top of my head. Was tempted to talk to the two of you, thinking you might be with CP, but honestly, I was afraid of embarrassing myself with a mistaken identity. Next time, assuming I'm not too banged up, I'll come over and introduce myself.

Best wishes to the two of you. You make an adorable couple.

Trueqwest (Michael)

ps- when we finally do run into you guys, what should we call you? Don't know if I should say "Linabina" or "XTCGspot" out loud...:laugh:

Originally posted by trueqwest

I've seen the two of you out in the city, just can't remember which club or lounge off the top of my head. Was tempted to talk to the two of you, thinking you might be with CP, but honestly, I was afraid of embarrassing myself with a mistaken identity. Next time, assuming I'm not too banged up, I'll come over and introduce myself.

Best wishes to the two of you. You make an adorable couple.

Trueqwest (Michael)

ps- when we finally do run into you guys, what should we call you? Don't know if I should say "Linabina" or "XTCGspot" out loud...:laugh:

either one will be fine lol.. and was it at sf?? cuz we were standin there not sayin anything to anyone either..... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kostaP

xtcgspot ur a lucky guy. she's a hottie

hehe thanks bebe... but i think he already knows that.. im completely NOT tootin my own horn here but he hears that a couple times a weel lol.. people just like tellin him how lucky he is.. hes heard it 3x since friday night...

i think im a lucky girl too!!! my babys very hot *hehe* and hes just the best bf ever. not many guys i know r cool with girls bein a virgin like hes been with me and hes just the sweetest thing ever... so, there. im a lucky girl too!!! *hehehe* i dont want him to go thinkin i dont think im damn lucky to have him as he is to have me lol..... :laugh:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by atomicapples

you guys are les??? i want to be in between:( :confused::eek::blank:

what lol :confused: :confused: if ur talkin bout me and randall16, then no we're not... hehehe we're just best friends... although we have hooked up under the influence of a certain *love* drug before lol.... :rolleyes: