Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for the girls - what does being wet FEEL like

echostar

so the other day when i was going down to visit the holy land, i noticed that she was more wet than an african rainforest.....do you feel the wetness or do you just feel very turned on, cuz i dont know it seems like it would be uncomfortable, but hey im not a girl...unless im wearing a wig

ok, well, yes i do feel the wetness, like sometimes if im gettin turned on ill just start to feel all warm down there lol or something lol

and no its not uncomfortable lol

and with the african rainforest, sometimes its just wetter than other times.

oh and you've worn a wig already?!?!? without me?!??

:( nooooooooooooooo

;)

Yeah I can feel it getting wetter... Depending on how turned on I get I can also feel it getting hotter (sometimes it's like a furnace down there), and with each heartbeat I can feel my pussy and clit throbbing.

It's definitely not an uncomfortable feeling.

guys...

imagine just having some lube on the head of your penis....its wet, the thought of it is turning you on...its good but basically a huge tease unless you or someone else starts spreading it around and putting it to work

IDK, thats the best explaination i could think of:D

Originally posted by chula22

You get this incredible throbbing sensation down there. It kinda just makes you quiver all over. And then you feel this warm moist creaminess. I can actually feel it coming out sometimes. It is a very very good feeling.

u know...that doesn't sound half bad!

getting hard doesn't feel nearly that good :(

I have to agree with all of the ladies on this one. The throbbing and tingles and the heat is all right on point.

The best thing is when Your hunnie goes in the pants and under the Thong and they can feel the heat themselves and we open just enough for them to feel and it's like

"GOD YOUR SOAKED" and they are like is that all for me!?!?!

That's priceless

GG

Originally posted by glowgirl

I have to agree with all of the ladies on this one. The throbbing and tingles and the heat is all right on point.

The best thing is when Your hunnie goes in the pants and under the Thong and they can feel the heat themselves and we open just enough for them to feel and it's like

That's priceless

GG

Even better when he places his hands between your legs, OVER your jeans and he's got that look of shock because he can already feel the wetness and the radiating heat...

That's priceless

GG

ok ok... i cant really do this anymore... a certain someone is gonna be very happy later when i tear his pants off outta nowhere lol.... well, it wont be outta nowhere if he reads this today... but still, i am SO horny.

Originally posted by tastyt

That's priceless

GG

Even better when he places his hands between your legs, OVER your jeans and he's got that look of shock because he can already feel the wetness and the radiating heat...

even better, BETTER yet: when you're kissing her around the pelvic area and you can FEEL the warmth and the sweet, enticing odor emanating through her panties. yowzers!