Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Jersey Absolutely Sucks!!!!!

Originally posted by missy1026

I lived in bayonne for the past 23 yrs (my whole life) and I know jersey isn't that great, but it's not that bad either, nycmuzik, you really don't need a car around here...when i was younger before i got the car i went everywhere, if u were feelin the city....it only takes about 20-30 to get there by transporation. Hey Jersey really isn't that bad

Dont get me wrong, I liked living in Jersey. And its true, you didnt need a car to get to the city, but you did need one to go just about anywhere else in Jersey.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by clubkat

i was born in bayonne woo hoo!!!

......then i lived in jersey city, then willimantic,ct , and now newark.......shit...i went from good to better to bad lol...but thats another story.

LOL:laugh: :laugh:

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Correct that..........I am Wachung right now. Its not like I know the area or anything but I just know it isn't the greatest. The smell must be from all the chemicals coming from them factories.

I'd like to know where in Watchung you are. I live right over the highway from there and I sure as hell didn't know there were factories there. What you're probably smelling is the beer brewing coming from AB brewery in Elizabeth, and even that's a stretch. The Watchung Mountains is one of the prettiest place in the fall and and if you're lucky enough to be able to able to afford a nice house on the edge of the mountain, you have a spectacular view of the entire NY skyline.

:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by court877

I don't think jersey is thattt bad, I lived in bayonne also until 2 years ago and now I'm in nutley. Still really close to the city and its a nice area, and it's pretty damn clean. Of course there are places that arent but thats not the majority of jersey

wow..a lot of u guys are from bayonne! there was a group of hotties on my plane last spring break from bayonne!! must be a good town! LOL..but i have been all over too...i have a lot of cousins in nutley. i was born in clifton...now in wayne....friends and family all over...and can't complain. of course everywhere has good and bad....but where else do u have, cities,suburbs(with all economic levels),country,beaches,etc etc etc.....

Originally posted by jaxl

I'd like to know where in Watchung you are. I live right over the highway from there and I sure as hell didn't know there were factories there. What you're probably smelling is the beer brewing coming from AB brewery in Elizabeth, and even that's a stretch. The Watchung Mountains is one of the prettiest place in the fall and and if you're lucky enough to be able to able to afford a nice house on the edge of the mountain, you have a spectacular view of the entire NY skyline.

:confused: :confused:

the smell is probably coming from staten island

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

i was born in bayonne woo hoo!!!

......then i lived in jersey city, then willimantic,ct , and now newark.......shit...i went from good to better to bad lol...but thats another story.

but honestly, i have a love affair with newark ;):)

"to bad" honey I have seen pics of th einside of your house, and it looks sweet!!

Whoever said NJ smells bad.... NYC is the worst smelling city. The subway and shit.... gimme a fucken break!!! A bunch of weirdos all over the place in NYC too! No doubt I love NYC. Just saying I gotta defend my home state! We got hottest girls here(although Long Island got really hot girls too) A lot of people work that work in NYC live in NJ. We rule your clubs... we are the majority in them. I met very very few people in a club that were actually from Manhattan. WE got Six Flags, we got Seaside. Statue of Liberty is technically on our side of the river. All of NY's roads are full of pot holes, NJ's roads are nice and smooth. Whatever I'm not trying to put down NY.... I love it there. But don't be hatin on Jersey. No matter where I live I'M A JERSEY BOY FOR LIFE!!!

Originally posted by gabo

"to bad" honey I have seen pics of th einside of your house, and it looks sweet!!

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

ummm,errrr, you got me there pete.....i think we've had all the crystal chairs and big screen tv's and electronica galore survive this long with all the damn locks ive got on my doors lol :laugh::rolleyes:

Originally posted by karch

we got Seaside

at the age of four living in toms river my

family used to hit the beach all the time...

i'd body surf... without a board. basically i'd let the

water just take me in and spit me back out again.

(which probably explains a lot about me :tongue: )

i'd walk up and down the beach talkin' to lifeguards

claiming to be seven years old, while my mom, panicked,

would chase after me to make sure i was okay.

(i don't even remember any of this... it's all

based on my mom's stories... i was that young.)

i still yearn for the jersey shore every now and then.

a couple of years ago a friend of mine from college

and i made a random stop at point pleasant late at night,

and i took my shoes off and stepped into the surf,

wandering around getting my feet and legs wet.

another friend of ours who was with us was laughing

so hard at my chaotic joy that he was ill but still laughing.

that's why i always say...

you can take kris gale off the jersey shore...

but you can take the jersey shore out of kris gale.

I just moved back to NY afrter being in Jersey for a week.

THANK GOD

I'm in the Bronx now, but only for a month. Anywhere in the city is better than Jersey though.

I went to a place called Hunko Bunkos on Saturday to pregame and that place was decent, except the fact that it closes so freakin early. Typical Jersey............it was not that fun.

If I never have to live there again and make that commute and deal with all that bullshit than I will die a happy man.

BOOOOOOOOOOO JERSEY!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I just moved back to NY afrter being in Jersey for a week.

THANK GOD

I'm in the Bronx now, but only for a month. Anywhere in the city is better than Jersey though.

I went to a place called Hunko Bunkos on Saturday to pregame and that place was decent, except the fact that it closes so freakin early. Typical Jersey............it was not that fun.

If I never have to live there again and make that commute and deal with all that bullshit than I will die a happy man.

BOOOOOOOOOOO JERSEY!

lol, i feel you. i dont think i could survive a week in jersey. :laugh:

I was born and raised in Queens and have always considered myself a new yorker. I just moved to central jersey (middletown) less than a year ago and it hasn't been that bad.

I use to wake up in the morning and cram into the #7 train where personal hygiene was not the highest priority among most of my fellow riders. Now I catch an NJT express train where I actually get a seat and catch a decent nap before I arrive in midtown.

No more waking up in the middle of the night to see if it's my car alarm that's going off...now I got deer running across my street. The road behind my house leads straight to a nice beach only 15 minutes away.

I love NYC and I still work here, party here, and have plenty of friends in the area.

But when it's time to go home, relax, play with my dog...I'm on the next train back to dirty jersey.

p.s.--it doesn't smell in my little jersey town and the stars shine pretty bright at night.

NJ is the second RICHEST state in the country...

many MANY billionaires and famous people live there...saddle river, ridgewood, alpine, ....you will see some of the most expensive and modern houses in the country...

I am a NY'er...but you know what...NJ is NOT that bad..I've lived in JC 2 years after living in manhattan...and I love having a whole gorgeous brownstone to myself and getting to work in 10 mins...

Beats the shit out of the holes I looked at in queens, brooklyn, and manhattan...

liking NJ...has to do with who you are with, and where you are...

a cheeseball club is a cheeseball club..period...

I still love NYC...but to people who diss NJ from NY state (not people from manhattan)..just remember this

90% of NY state is REDNECKS and FARMS

Ive seen many more scary people in NY state than NJ...