Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats you definition of a "slut"?

romy20

This goes towards both guys and girls, what does a girl have to do to be a slut or how many people does she have to fuck etc, and the same question for the guy too.

by the way is there an actual term for a guy slut? or its just guy slut lol

someone here should come up with one and invent a word lol

theres no set number of guys a girl has got to fuck to be called a slut... in my opinion a slut is someone who fucks just out of contempt towards men. Meaning a girl who will fuck u but wouldnt want more then that because either she was hurt by a man or just hates them therefore shell use them like a toy and then discard them when shes through. Or u can look at it comically

A whore is someone who fucks everyone

A bitch is someone who fucks everyone... but you!

i agree....it's not so much about a number as it is other factors. especially self respect...i think we all know those girls who are just self-degrading dirty little.."sluts" everyone fools around..it's natural~blah blah blah.... but some girls just do it for attention or other reasons...i think i am babbling now...so i will stop! hopefully i made somewhat of a point!!!:confused:

Well, a person that sleeps with alot of people. If u saw me at a club sometimes you will probably call me a slut due to the fact I kiss guys I dont know if I'm rolling face, but thats the farest I'll let it happen...I know I talk all this stuff but when it comes down to fucking I actually got to know the guy & trust him.

I think a slut is just someone who would sleep with anyone; like a friends boyfriend, or your boyfriends friend. I don't think it matters how many people you have been with neccesarily. But more who you have been with. Hey we have all made our mistakes its whether we learn from them that makes a diffrence.

Betty