Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anybody have the type of job where you can completely do nothing and still get $

. . .I used to have that . .It's all about the social engineering . . .In my old job, I was sooo juiced into the system that I used to be able to NOT show up and still get paid . . It got to the point where me and my crew would schedule paid out of the office days in advance so everyone would get slack time. . My favorite day was monday because I could go to dope Sunday Skool parties and not have to worry about showing up in the morning . .

The only problem was,, after a time I came to realize what a waste of life I was . . It was fun, but in order for a human to feel fulfilled, one needs to actually work and progress . ..

*raises hand*

my job fawkin rocks !! i get to work my own hours, get to post all day long cause i administrate the board, part of my job is going out to clubs and meeting new people, getting drunk . . . have to organize parties, run the door, handle billing, some advertising, and hiring . . . but really, in comparison, it aweeeeeeeeeesome :D :D

~ brandie ~

I do NOTHING AT ALL!! and i make a good living for a 19 yr old clubber.. I sit in my office wait for something to break. I just post some shit. play games. take breaks. call my friends. Bullshit with co-workers. and surf the net all day. I prolly work about 5% of the day. hahhaaa i love my job. :tongue:

I don't know if this was posted yet or not, but if you pay a $25 fee to an agent, you can become an extra in movies. Which means standing around doing "nothing" for around 10 hours a day. What you get paid varies, but it is usually around $100 or so on well-funded movie sets.

My job. I work in a computer lab.All I do is chat online all day and do my research papers.It's bullshit. Only problem is people come up to me once in a while and ask me the most stupidest questions I've ever heard like how to attach a file to an e-mail,etc,and where's the printer when it's staring at them in their faces..it's hilarious but extremely annoying at times.