Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your limit?

djsquillz

everyone has different tolerances to E...depending on the frequency with which you drop and the amount of pills you drop. what would you consider the maximum # of pills you can take in a night and not feel/look like a drug addict and still have a fun time? Personally, my limit is 1.5...maybe 2. anything past that and i usually don't have much fun because i am on another planet. how about you?

i say about 2... anything after that i just feel like a crack head... besides, the first ones that you pop is really what is going to make you roll... the rest is just uggg... at least for me... it just becmes on vicious cycle, pop it, 30 min, pass by ( hmmm.... i want another one) pop it... over and over again... and the next thing you know you've popped like 6 or 7 and it's daybreak... and you're still rolling nuts.... (vague memory of my birthday) :tongue:

ummm.....I'm not too sure of my limit, It varies depending on the pill....sometimes 2.5 is enough...but there have been times when I've been stupid and taken up to 6...I'm a lil girl (5'1", 105 lbs) but for some reason I have a higher tolerance than guys twice my size...guess I've been a crackhead for too long! :shake:

It varies, I have never taken only one pill in a night b/c the first time i rolled I did 2.

But lately I take 2-3 pills in a night, 1's not enough no more =(

The most I took one night was like 6, and I got soooo sick, I usually get sick after 4 pills so I guess I can't handle that many I don't know.

when cost wasnt an issue (buy in bulk!) it was anwhere from 20 - 25 over a 24 hour period..usually 5 or so after work..then 1 an hour or so until mid morning...then a couple at the after party...by noon the next day id take a few valium and a drink and pass out...god i wonder how fucked my kidneys and liver are...

:confused:

Originally posted by gambitrah

when cost wasnt an issue (buy in bulk!) it was anwhere from 20 - 25 over a 24 hour period..usually 5 or so after work..then 1 an hour or so until mid morning...then a couple at the after party...by noon the next day id take a few valium and a drink and pass out...god i wonder how fucked my kidneys and liver are...

:confused:

Its your not even rolling no more, you just get a fucked up feeling at that amount.. ...Also when I come down from a roll I can't roll again ..

Originally posted by princesslolita

Its your not even rolling no more, you just get a fucked up feeling at that amount.. ...Also when I come down from a roll I can't roll again ..

yah it was one 24-36 hour roll..after a while u just pop them to pop them and hope u get high again (knowing full well u wont)..but hey when they are cheap as candy who gives a fuck right :)

Now: 2 . . and I should be good to blow up

Then : 1 to drop at the beginning Wait 30 mins then layer halves (swallowed) every fiften minutes for an hour/hour and a half . . When I start to blow up, swallow another one and finally bump another couple of halfs later in the night . .

. . The most I ever did in a night was like 8 or so (I can't exactly remember . . LOL) . . but that was a LOOONG time ago . . .

I haven't rolled since MAY . . .

. . DAmnit, I need to find something to do and people to do it with . . .:(