Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some Things Just Dont Need To Be Posted

DJGaryMatthews

there's no fuckin need for linabina to post on a public messageboard that we broke up. some things just need to remain private, and this is one of those things. ive shared alot of personal things on this board, but there's also alot of things that i have chosen not to make public. there's a boundary, and now that boundary's been crossed.

i come on the boards like i do everyday, just to pass the time at work, get my mind off of things, and all i can read about is how we broke up. this pisses me off. some people just dont fuckin understand that this is a goddamn messageboard, not ur fucking life. cp is an escape, something to pass time. but when real life starts gettin brought into the board, esp when ur exploiting someone else's privacy, like mine has been exploited now....its just going too far.

thanks lynne, for taking our private life and turning into fucking entertainment for the whole goddamn world!

girls are just way more sensitive than guys

and we look for support and comfert in different places

so i guess she was just looking for some support from us

It was bound to come up sooner or later I mean cmon you guys were like the "CP Couple", its all good though

Best of luck to the both of u

but still try to work things out if u can

dont leave on a bad note atleast

pweeze :)

Don't be mad at her, women really do need to talk and vent and get comfort like that... It would definitely have come out eventually... and think how much it would suck to hear everyday "linabina and xtcgspot blah blah blah"... no one's entertained or amused...

We all love both of you guys and wish you the best even if it means not being able to be together.

i really dont give a shit if we're the "sexboard couple" or not. right now, that really doesnt mean shit does it. the fact of the matter is, this has just happened, and there's no need to post about it so soon. let some time pass by, take a break, and let things settle down. but im not in the best mood right now, and i come on the boards to hopefully read some funny shit, and get away from it all. instead, the first post i see is her complaining to all of u. a bunch of people she doesnt even really know.

• 2 years later...