Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****official Meetup Thread For Tiesto Dec. 14*****

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vowed never to give another fuckin penny to DAVID Marvisi "THE ALL TIME BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT GREEDY IMMIGRANT I WISH THEY BOMBED EXIT INSTEAD OF THE TOWERS SHADEY MOTHERFUCKER". . .but Tiesto~! Damn I think I might have to go back on my word. . .If he is spinning ALL night and not some shitty 2 hr. set I think I'm game, but then again Exit is NOTORIOUS for BS rumors, so this is a tough one. <MiKeMc)~ ~ ~

HEY David~! SAY HELLO TO MAH LIL FRIEND :blown:

Originally posted by MikeMc

I vowed never to give another fuckin penny to DAVID Marvisi "THE ALL TIME BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT GREEDY IMMIGRANT I WISH THEY BOMBED EXIT INSTEAD OF THE TOWERS SHADEY MOTHERFUCKER". . .but Tiesto~! Damn I think I might have to go back on my word. . .If he is spinning ALL night and not some shitty 2 hr. set I think I'm game, but then again Exit is NOTORIOUS for BS rumors, so this is a tough one. <MiKeMc)~ ~ ~

yo bro its gonna be a 3 hour set max....i have the flyer and it says draper for afterhours.....:blown:

Originally posted by MikeMc

Aight hate exit if you will, but that bombing exit instead of towers was just over the line man.

As much as I love Tiesto I don't think i'm gonna make this one. I was at World for Tiesto last month and had a great time... but the crowd sucked. And i'm definetely not going to pay to hear Draper. Case closed. The opening DJ for Tiesto was decent so it was enjoyable. Hey at least he was spinning vinyl. But my major issue is that I have final exams starting right after that weekend and if I don't do well i'm in danger of failing 2 classes :blank: Have fun !!

ok, i get back to NYC dec. 13 from texas, and as my first official act of fun, i WILL be at Exit for my boy tiesto!!!

I'll let you know about my guestlist w/i the next couple days...

i am really excited about meeting all of you this winter! tiesto at exit is gonna be a blast!

late.

c.

Yeah Im there, im going to get CRAZY listening to Tiesto, hope he plays some good shizit. I dont want to be sitting on the couch bombed from da trance. And the comment about Davide Marivisi being a Shady greedy immigrant, F U isn't every Immigrant Shady and Greedy. Would it be better if he was born here and were shady. Damn Prejudiced basterd. :D

Hey, I saw a post of mine on this thread about gettin back to ya with a guestlist... then, i just kind of forgot about puttin it back up on this thread, so...

mention SCARPAZI at the door for reduced cover. ;)

i really want to meet up with as many of you on here as possible!! this will be my first night back in nyc, and i want to do it up right!

see ya there, tearin up the floor while tiesto's tearin up the boards.

check out my site for more details about this event, and the new party at ROXY!!

late.

c.

Originally posted by njitpimp

I'm most likely going to be there. Are we going to actually have a true "meetup" somewhere in the club? Does anyone have any idea what time Tiesto will be there? If draper is afterhours does that mean Tiesto will be there early like 12 or 1 am?

yeah, we're gonna actually "meetup" inside the club. i dont know if u've ever been to a cp meetup b4, but that's kinda the point. we all get to MEET each other. im gonna set it up now....as usual, 2 am (same spot) 2nd floor, behind junior's booth, where the lighting booth is, right by that juice bar.

and no, he wont be done at 1 am, set will probably start at 2, last ill 5. that's what i would think. maybe later, cuz vicious didnt come on till like 3 both times.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Nice of you to invite urself!

hehehehe wanna die? You invited me to this thing 2 weeks ago dooooooon' t even try to play me....lolz I got u baaad that night in the car lolz hehehe u still love me though =)

Sexy D,

Do you randomly put CP people on your guestlist... like me maybe ? I'm new here so I don't know what the whole CP community's like. I'd love to see Tiesto though and a discounted entrance would be really convenient and pretty nice...

Yea all u have to do is get to EXIT before 2:00am (arrive early to avoid the line) and say SEXY D GUESTLIST at the door and reduced admission is $25

EVERYONE ELSE DONT FORGET SEXY D GUESTLIST :D