Clubplanet Nightlife Community

in your lifetime how many pills have u eaten?

clubmanxtc

Originally posted by momadance

yea, put it on the internet for the whole world to see, and be able to pull up forever. that is what they call evidence my friend

bring any charges you want against me when it comes to e your honor..."charges don't stick to dude, he's teflon" "i'll dump dough on the DA's desk, flee scott free and pee pee on the steps" holla

Well I have been partying since 98' and I use to go out every friday and saturday night and 2 pills for 6 months then 3 pills for another 6 months and some where down the like i got to 5 pills only one night anything after that or in the middle

I cant remember!

This is such an unfair question.

Anybody who keeps track hasn't done it enough. I don't walk around saying "these two pills I am going to take tonight are going to be my 278th and 279th."

Its like trying to keep track of how many times I haved smoked herb or done K, I just do it when I feel like it is the right time.

Too many to remember...It's like my dad said about his Woodstock experiences..."If you can remember anything, you weren't really there." I took my first hit of cid on my 18th birthday in '93, and since then my life has changed. Done too much of everything to count.

ist time i dropped ills was 92 as well...started off slow but got pretty hellish at the peak and the end...i took at least 20 a weekend (starting fri sometime and ending sunday sometime)...so that times 4 weekends a month is 80-90 a month..times 12 months...is about 960 a year (give or take) times 8 years is 7680...that sounds about right :)

geez how am i not dead...and i did more acid then that..i think i did about 10,000 hits of acid in my lifetime...glad i didnt pay for the shit...

how is my brain not liquid by now i dont know...

:eek:

Originally posted by gambitrah

ist time i dropped ills was 92 as well...started off slow but got pretty hellish at the peak and the end...i took at least 20 a weekend (starting fri sometime and ending sunday sometime)...so that times 4 weekends a month is 80-90 a month..times 12 months...is about 960 a year (give or take) times 8 years is 7680...that sounds about right :)

geez how am i not dead...and i did more acid then that..i think i did about 10,000 hits of acid in my lifetime...glad i didnt pay for the shit...

how is my brain not liquid by now i dont know...

:eek:

My boyfriend said he def agrees witrh you. You and him are in the same boat. Somewhere around 10,000. aleast!!!!

But you have to add in the coke and the K also!

Originally posted by glowgirl

My boyfriend said he def agrees witrh you. You and him are in the same boat. Somewhere around 10,000. aleast!!!!

But you have to add in the coke and the K also!

well if i added in the K and cid then i would have to goto therapy...lol...i wasnt big on coke did it a few times and fucked up my sinus's....tell him "word" but glad neither of us are in the fuckin looney bin...hope my brain isnt swiss cheese...o well :)