Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trying To Be Quiet During Sex

bluegirl

..that shit never works. I mean even if you try to slow it down a little, well you still hear squeaking of the bed, knocking of the headboard....etc. I mean you try but you get so damn into it that, you don't give a shit how loud you are. And when the moaning starts well, that creates noise in itself if your a loud one. I;)

I hate trying to be quiet! My old roomate had a friend over one night.. she was like damn girl you're loud! But I was keeping it down! And he told me that sometimes the lamp located on the wall between our bedrooms would start banging against the wall! Ohhhh how embarrassing.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

oh come on, you know everyone loves to hear people fucking! what ever happened to exhibitionism? or am i the only one here that does this sort of thing?

Ugh, sorry don't like to hear people fuckin.. I wanna hear myself fucking, thank you :tongue:

Yeah its hard to keep quiet, especially when it feels so good.

but there's been alotta times where i couldnt make any noise cause my parents where downstairs etc lol

but i couldnt keep it in so i hadda put my face in a pillow so that u couldt hear me

haha its funny though when u go to a motel and ur in ur room lol all u hear is people fucking all around u haha

or the bed in the upstairs room moving or squaking haha

Originally posted by t0nythelover

oh come on, you know everyone loves to hear people fucking! what ever happened to exhibitionism? or am i the only one here that does this sort of thing?

when im at my house, i try to make her scream as loud as possible so my roommates can hear, and so she can be embarassed in the morning:laugh:

BG

My X lived on the first floor of an apt building and he used to leave the window open when we would have sex and I was so loud that once one of his friends passed by the window and I guess heard me moaning and yelled in the window "Damn kid take it easy on her" hahaha most of the time now with my boyfriend he has to put a pillow over my face cause sex wit him is just AMAZING!! GOOOD LORD!!!!!!! hahaha