Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I The Only Happy Person On The Board??

bluegirl

1. marketing portfolio due in 2 weeks: group project, other group member not doing shit, need to do 5 case studies and 5 reveiws of group projects plus bunch of bibliographies and stuff; lost some research material and one case study (on a disk)

2. supposed to register today for classes, school not recognizing courses that i am taking over here, thus cant register; only person that can solve this problem is on vacation for the next week

3. one of the organizations of which i get a scholarship from is not giving out any money this year (there goes $1000)

4. looking for a job....dont get me started on that one

5. very horny....need ass.....argh!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by dgmodel

Give me a time out from the world... Just wish i could stop time for a couple mins and catch up with everything, or everything can catch up with me either way just to be on par...

tell me about it!!! god...if only we had like a time out card in real life!! u know u get a certain amount a month or something ...for the times when u just need..well...a time out!! *...a GiRL cAn DrEaM.....*

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

1. marketing portfolio due in 2 weeks: group project, other group member not doing shit, need to do 5 case studies and 5 reveiws of group projects plus bunch of bibliographies and stuff; lost some research material and one case study (on a disk)

2. supposed to register today for classes, school not recognizing courses that i am taking over here, thus cant register; only person that can solve this problem is on vacation for the next week

3. one of the organizations of which i get a scholarship from is not giving out any money this year (there goes $1000)

4. looking for a job....dont get me started on that one

5. very horny....need ass.....argh!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

none sound like a big problem to me

trust me i had similiar problems

couldnt schedule they fucked up my credits and forgot to put in my scholarships

but anyways

life is still great

Originally posted by joeg

Life in general has me down.... nothing specific... just the way things are all the time....

It goes in phases...

Granted life is like a rollercoaster with a series of ups and downs, however i feel like i been on this downward spiral for howlong already??? shits gotta turn out, and go back up already... lets see maybe with the new year and all my baggage finally gone things will clear up, and...