Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo may return....

wouldnt make sense to have it there...

best place to have an afterhours superclub is a commercial neighborhood....not in a residential because they would be forced to shut down early every friday and saturday....

why not something along the south street seaport? or around that area near the old twilo??

Please say it is really true. Oh please please please say its true and not some fucked up twisted mind game. Hopefully 2002 will be a year of celebration with the celebrating taking place at the new TWILO. Keep ur fingers crossed people.

Peace

Well those were words straight from the horse's mouth, so I believe there is some truth to it. I'm not sure if they are really going with Union Square, but after some thought I do agree that it is a bad area for a super club. Just hope for the best, ........ is it January yet?

Originally posted by highmay

wouldnt make sense to have it there...

best place to have an afterhours superclub is a commercial neighborhood....not in a residential because they would be forced to shut down early every friday and saturday....

why not something along the south street seaport? or around that area near the old twilo??

but think about it dude...union square...3 stops from home! can't beat that :laugh:

just out of curiosity, i called 411 and got the Twilo number. it's 212.268.1600.................and a man answered and all he said was "1600" ..................... so the phone was not disconnected. (incidently, i hung up on him without saying anything, so don't do what i did!)

i checked citysearch.com, and it's still in there as a top rated club although it states it's closed indefinitely.

has anybody actually walked by there lately? maybe we should stake the place out and see who comes & goes......

when it was open i was a twilo whore ( in the sense that i went so much) so if it reopens i will be the first one there....... but i wonder who would dj and if it will be an afterhours too. All this is speculation since its not a definate that it will be open, but it will be nice to have yet another slamming mega club in nyc