Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some Interesting Info You Might Want to Know.....

Spinjunky

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

My opinion"

There is no doubt temps rules the east coast in the summer. Probaly the us...Denny is awesome at temps...I guess he is having a tough winter..Well it ain't a easy business and I don't blame the club, the dj or the promoters, its a combination...Denny you should stop fucking around in the winter, do maybee a few spots a week, but produce some tracks...And when you do produce them, DON"T LEAK THEM..Don't even let your grandmother have them........Don't play them on the radio either...I have soooooooooo many radio rips right now...You can create a "buzz" all during the winter with your producing then tear up the tables in the summer...Just my opinion........

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Who's side are you on anyway?

The LOL was directed to the picture...

I think CP was created as way for people who have a common interest to share their thoughts, ideas, and opinions... Granted that we won't always like what someone else post, but that what they think. Yes, there are people who abuse these forums, just as Denny said by bringing personal things into this. I'm sure at one point or another, everyone has posted something or had something posted about them..... People who feel the need to constantly bash and belittle others have their own issues that they need to work on. That's just my two cents.....

Denny all i can say is jealousy will get them no where. If they want to say things about you personally just laugh at it. Take it personal when they are man enough to say it to your face.As far as musically I have been around this scene probably longer than most. Shit I remember going to Studio 54 in the 80's and when Abyss first opened, I thought it was gonna suck no one was there the opening night. Well 15 years of clubbing later I can say Dennt is one of the best DJ's I've heard. His music selection is usually off the hook and he knows how to make a night into a journey. I actually laugh if I go to the factory in the city and hear so many people say how great JP is because I doubt any of them have heard anyone else. Well most DJ's are popular for one party they have hosted we all know Denny's been rockin many shows for a long time now.

• 3 weeks later...

denny, denny, denny.. what a pathetic loser you really are that you spend your time informing us all of who is bashing you. well maybe if you put your efforts into your dj skills, and your character than you could be playing at these clubs without having so many problems. don't you realize that you are the problem...if u weren't such a piece of shit, and didn't suck so bad than you wouldn't need to be defending yourself so much. try life at a different approach, let's say respect for others, and appreciation for what people do for you, and you wont have these issues. do you believe that you are god's gift to dj's? don't you realize that you've been failing at parties for reasons other than people bashing you on the internet? one thing to keep in mind, it disturbs me to know that there are people out there like you in this world. and as far as metro they apparently are spending there time with some dj's with class and quality. by the way, i sent you some cheese for christmas for king rat and your rat friends.

Originally posted by realitygirl

denny, denny, denny.. what a pathetic loser you really are that you spend your time informing us all of who is bashing you. well maybe if you put your efforts into your dj skills, and your character than you could be playing at these clubs without having so many problems. don't you realize that you are the problem...if u weren't such a piece of shit, and didn't suck so bad than you wouldn't need to be defending yourself so much. try life at a different approach, let's say respect for others, and appreciation for what people do for you, and you wont have these issues. do you believe that you are god's gift to dj's? don't you realize that you've been failing at parties for reasons other than people bashing you on the internet? one thing to keep in mind, it disturbs me to know that there are people out there like you in this world. and as far as metro they apparently are spending there time with some dj's with class and quality. by the way, i sent you some cheese for christmas for king rat and your rat friends.

yo realityCUNT.. if u have so much shit to say to him, why don't you come out from your computer and say it to his face. sounds like these issues are really bothering you... :confused:

SUCH VENOM!! MY LORD!! Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned! What's wrong sweetie - did he not play something you wanted to hear - or maybe he just REJECTED your MANGLED MUG! Either way YOU'RE STILL A NOBODY!! What do you have - 8 posts or so - and ALL 8 ARE BASHING DENNY. hhmmm.. Can you say PSYCHO - are you gonna boil the bunny??!! He must have really PISSED YOU OFF for ALL your posts TO BE ABOUT HIM -oh and how BAD he is! PUHLEZ! Why don't you COME BACK TO REALITY GIRL and realize that he has accomplished more than YOU EVER WILL, and JEALOUSY GETS YOU NO WHERE!!! It's a damn shame that he had to blow up your spot and all, but YOU DESERVED IT! What is more disturbing is that in YOUR eyes, Metro is spending there time with dj's with class and quality - RIGHT! Pete just has to realize that MERGE was a BIG OLD FLOP! Not Denny's fault - it was HIS OWN FAULT! There is no place like TEMPTS in the summer - NO PLACE LIKE IT!! That's what people go down the shore for - DENNY AND TEMPTS! GET OVER IT!!

I think it all boils down to this............Denny literally has no competition whatsoever when it comes to the shore. ...... If Merge or XS got a Johnny Vicious or a Danny Tenaglia calibur type DJ..........Temps would be in trouble....Mendez doesn't draw, neither does Teo.....so until either XS gets someone good or MErge gets a big name DJ, Temps will remain on top............... THink about it......if you guys heard Vicious was gonna be at XS don't u think u would think twice about going to temps????????? Don't get me wrong i love Denny, but he just really has no competition as far as the shore area goes.............IF Ojeda wasn't at the hamptons that would also be a great DJ for one of them to use..........

at least we know that denny's following is quite literate.....lol....try checking your grammar before you post your reply then maybe next time i'll take you seriously.

i didn't realize your posts were worthy of the pullitzer! try talking about something besides denny and maybe some of us will take u seriously!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::rolleyes:

• 2 years later...
It's so funny that everytime someone posts about me whether it's good or bad, there have always been a handful of users who always have some "choice". Now to give opinions on how I played is fine and it is part of the business to get criticized or complimented. To be in this line of work you must have thick skin to say the least. Especially in todays world where technology has created a new breed of faceless people that flex their keyboard muscles on message boards. It's sad because it truly takes away the main reason of why we go out which is to have "fun". Anyway, let me get back to what I wanted to say about these same handful of people. They don't just criticize the way I play they take it further and get personal. Now this is where you have to draw the line. It is totally unexceptable to tolerate personal comments like this not only to me but to anybody. It truly gives new meaning to being a shameless coward. So I took it upon myself to try to find out who these people are and for what reason they would say these things.

This is what I found out with the help of Clubplanet: Anything that is written on the internet can be basically traced back to the computer it came from or it's IP Address. Here are a list of names that have all come from the same IP Address. I'll let you guys figure out from what computer these names came from. Then you might just figure out why these people have been so determined to bash me and throw my personal life all over the internet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what was written to me in a email from Clubplanet:

All I could find is that the following users all posted from the same IP

address:

clubchick

ml2k1

muzika

promo1

sfkid

shoreboy

sunshine69

toni23

vinylman

whome

This does not necessarily mean they are all the same user, but there is a

chance 1 or 2 of them are the same.

The same computer. Every computer on the Internet has a unique address, so it looks like these were all posted from the same computer. Can't be 100% sure because addresses can change, but this looks pretty likely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IS JUST COINCIDENCE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE ALWAYS A HAD SOMETHING TO SAY??

HEY PROMO AND THE REST OF YOU, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH METRO LOUNGE NOW WOULD YOU???

It bothers me that I had to do this but I think it was well deserved and these people need to be exposed for the way they have conducted themeselves on this and every other message board.

In all fairness there might be one or two names that have not said anything but we all know who has.

For every one clubber who likes your mixing skills and enjoys what you play, there will be 10 people who bash you so why sweat it? You aren't unique in what you do (playing records) but it gives us clubbers a vast spectrum of dj's to choose from. Clearly, you have wasted a lot of time on your computer tracking down IP addresses... Why? Does it matter that much to you what people say? Just play what you like and for the people who like to listen to it. Let the rest of them do what they want. :D

For every one clubber who likes your mixing skills and enjoys what you play, there will be 10 people who bash you so why sweat it? You aren't unique in what you do (playing records) but it gives us clubbers a vast spectrum of dj's to choose from. Clearly, you have wasted a lot of time on your computer tracking down IP addresses... Why? Does it matter that much to you what people say? Just play what you like and for the people who like to listen to it. Let the rest of them do what they want. :D

YOU'RE A FUCKIN IDIOT

LOOK AT THE DATE OF THE THREAD