Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls can you cum by just being fucked??

synderella420

I was just wondering because if I was just being fucked I cant reach an orgasm. My clitoris has to be stimulated for me to cum. I tried a lot of positions and different things with my ex but it still doesnt work. He used to tell me to concentrate more and no matter how hard I tried I couldnt cum with just fucking??

Do any other girls have this problem?? Do you know any techniques that might help???

Yes I usually do, but I've also never had a problem with that...guess I'm just a lucky person :)

Anyway, don't concentrate too much and definitely don't think about it. Try to sit on him, while facing him and vary between sitting up straight and bringing your upper body down towards his face (kiss him or whatever). This is just a suggestion as that usually gets me where I want to go VERY fast (but then again, as I said before...I'm a very lucky lady when it comes to orgasm).

Hope you'll get there soon ;)

these positions work great for me:

1. him kneeling, me flat on back, my legs either out or pulled up

2. doggy style

3. me on top reverse

4. him sitting, me straddling <--you can rub your clit against his body in this position

definitely don't concentrate on orgasm; you never will if you do that. just let yourself go and get a little crazy. sex on drugs sometimes helps you break a threshold

Originally posted by flying_high

Try to sit on him, while facing him and vary between sitting up straight and bringing your upper body down towards his face (kiss him or whatever).

i usually get off in that close up sitting on him position when i start thinking hes my little whore.....:D

i place both hands over his head and every time i go up push him down ::by his head:: youll get what i mean cause men do it to women all the time, anyway, just think that your the one with the cock inside him and keep pumpin.......the feeling of domination towards him ::even if he is the one with the throbbing hot mass inside u:: will surley get u off.......just squeeze them mush-cles and thrust them thighs, honestly, act as if your doing him, sometimes place your hands on his ass and clench him......dominate girl DOMINATE!!!!!!!:: :laugh::D;)

i have the same problem... i need my clit stimulated. i find that being on top makes it a lot easier because you have control. also if you get on top in a chair (couch, car) instead of a bed, sometimes that helps, for me anyway.

mmmmmmm i love when a guy really knows how to make me crazy though - ask him to rub your clit while hes fucking u, always works for me. :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

try fucking guys with bigger dicks... or that know how to work with what they have...

:idea:

Its not even the point of that my ex had a big cock!! And believe me he did know how to work my pussy!!:D

Somebitch: yeah thats what he did all the time he rubbed my clit while we fucked until we came together!! But I just want to be able to cum being fucked with out any clitoral stimulation.. I realized it is so fucking hard tho!! I dont know maybe because he was my first and the only guy I fucked for close to six years.

I mean he would always get mad and say I would be so pissed off if we broke up and another guy would be able to make you cum with out the clitoral stimulation!! Well I have yet to try!!

Thanks for the advice everyone!!

Originally posted by synderella420

I mean he would always get mad and say I would be so pissed off if we broke up and another guy would be able to make you cum with out the clitoral stimulation!!

thats not a healthy sign of a relationship... if the guy is talking about other guys after him and shit, kind means hes not gonna be there for the long haul...

maybe i just read into shit too much, but ... IDK...

Try stimulating yourself while hes having sex with you

Playing with your clit during sex can make him more horney

and please you...because well we all know ...no one does it like we do it. So while hes fuckin u while ur laying on ur back play with your clit see if that helps out a bit.

Originally posted by synderella420

I was just wondering because if I was just being fucked I cant reach an orgasm. My clitoris has to be stimulated for me to cum. I tried a lot of positions and different things with my ex but it still doesnt work. He used to tell me to concentrate more and no matter how hard I tried I couldnt cum with just fucking??

Do any other girls have this problem?? Do you know any techniques that might help???

you havent had sex with me yet then...