Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why the fuck is it snowing.....

joeg

I Hate winter so f'ing much.... its all cold and dark and snowing, and depressing.... I mean, its kind of cool right now, sitting here, staring out my window as it snows for the first time this year... but when I go out later, i'm gonna have to put up with people who don't know how to drive in bad weather, and cars fishtailing and shit.... atleast I have AWD... but still, its such a shitty season....

what a suckfest.....

:mad3:

Originally posted by synderella420

YAY!!! I love the snow wooohoooo!!!!! Time to throw snowballs at those little bratty kids who live next door wooohoo lol!!! :laugh:

Yay!! A white Christmas I am so excited I love the winter because it is such a good time to snuggle.:D

are u on severe doseages of crack cocaine??? :eek:

*damn i never heard someone so fuckin excited bout snow...let alone they have the ability to predict that we are gonna have a white christmas when fuckin christmas is like 2 weeks away* :tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

are u on severe doseages of crack cocaine??? :eek:

*damn i never heard someone so fuckin excited bout snow...let alone they have the ability to predict that we are gonna have a white christmas when fuckin christmas is like 2 weeks away* :tongue:

No sorry I dont do drugs!!

I just love the snow Yay!!!!:D

Originally posted by synderella420

YAY!!! I love the snow wooohoooo!!!!! Time to throw snowballs at those little bratty kids who live next door wooohoo lol!!! :laugh:

Yay!! A white Christmas I am so excited I love the winter because it is such a good time to snuggle.:D

. . why do I NOT doubt that you're indeed gonna beam the kids next door with snow . . :laugh:

. . Syn. .you're posts are classic . .

man, fuck a lot of snow. I hate snow.

I hate winter. I put the blanket on my car tonight to keep her warm but that's still not enough. Poor thing is going to freeze to death outside.

worst of all, sucky ass traction, cold-starts and my ecu limits boost if the temp is too low so i cant even enjoy that.

fuck winter. fuck it in the asshole with a big rubber dick.

then break it off and beat it with the rest of it.

Originally posted by cintron

fuck winter. fuck it in the asshole with a big rubber dick.

then break it off and beat it with the rest of it.

:laugh2: :laugh2:

7inches up here in the sticks, aka binghamton ny... it was really pretty and awesome to be playing in it... but i can already see how its gonna annoy the fuck outta me in march when i want the spring