Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how did you sex board freaks come

nitro449

i was one of those people on aol 3.0 that used all those proggies ( the ones that froze your comp, punted you off, virus creation labs, etc..) So me and some friends decided to make one instead of use the ones already made and we all came up with these cryptic looking Screen names. this was mine

DAEMON:

i used to be in a death metal band in highschool (i did the growling and lead guitar) and i named the band the-daemonz.. but after a while they didn't like it so they changed it to dementia..

forward 4 years.. i performed at a party at a coffee house in rutgers and needed a name so i came up with Daemon...

CEL:

when i finally got my citizenship the women asked me if i wanted to change my name.. so to fuck around.. i added cel (from another rutgers show i did.. which was named the celestika chronikles).

one day i decided they should be stuck together.. hence

DaemonCel

Friends all say I look like a D&Gmodel,(this one ad inparticular, it was like a whole bunch of people screaming and yelling to get into a club and the kid with a white hoody that just said D&G on it in red, they claim looked exactly like me...he was standing next to a girl wearing a black dress w/ benjis and 50's on it... ) and I own an abundance of D&G gear its almost like an obsession... so when i went to go enter this name i put D&Gmodel... however i didnt know you couldnt use symbols so it erased the andpersand sign and left me with just DGmodel instead... now its been so long and ya'll grew to love me as Dg so why change it...

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well I have been through this before..but Fiery means my middle name in Turkish and Desire well FieryDesire has a nice ring to it;) plus I'm desirable;)

"plus I'm desirable", wow someone thinks they're all that, I got nrgy from a techno group named that about five years ago, and as for the number, it's just random.

Originally posted by klohe

I thought Cloe was a cute name....but I didn't like the spelling...so I changed it to Klohe :D

omg is that what it is??

lol i thought i was like K hole or somehting but like u just but the "hole" words mixed up or soemthing lol

Most of you may not be old enough to remember this, lol, but about five or six years ago "Tasty" was a popular brand among raver girls, and I had about three t-shirts with that word emblazened upon them. A friend-of-a-friend could never remember my name, hence the birth of the nickname Tasty!

Now as far as the T goes... well... the shirts were tight and accentuated my little perkies... so the nickname became Tasty Titties... but I didn't want to use that as a screename so I abbreviated it.