Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Turtle necks

karch

Turtle necks.... what does everyone think about them? I personally love em. I get that classy kinda look from them. But only the ones that go all the way up your neck, not the half way ones I think they look ugly.

I personally don't like them on girls though for some reason, I can't explain.

Originally posted by marcid21

yes...I love turtle necks.....

For me....it totally accents all my facial features, and my hair too. The other thing it does is put a big emphasis on the boobage.

For guys, chiseled facial features are great for turtlenecks......

totally!! i love turtlenecks...u r so right..the whole hair and face look better thing...i am gonna wear one tomorrow!!!!!

Originally posted by marcid21

yes...I love turtle necks.....

For me....it totally accents all my facial features, and my hair too. The other thing it does is put a big emphasis on the boobage.

For guys, chiseled facial features are great for turtlenecks......

damn, described it so good. :D:) :)

I <3 turtlenecks coudlnt imagine a cold winter day without them...and they can be soo classy and comfortable all the the same time...you just cant go wrong...and i must agree that they do make any girl look a bit bustier...although i seriously doubt i need anymore help in that deptartment.

Lurking within all of us is the knowledge that we indulge in the 7deadly sins everyday & secretly enjoy them

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

and camel colored?!?!?! BONUS!! lol...i love camel!!

Yes baby....Camel or beige is the way to go. I'm really on to charcoal grey, deep red, and the very light barely there kind of pinkish color.

I swear I'm loving turtlenecks right now....I love the way they show off my face and hair....I think I have issues....LOL

DG....doubt u look like a giraffe....;)