Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever tried to have....

sassa

Guest gabo

yes, but I got an ear infection...

ok that was korny I couldnt resist.

yes I have done it but not too crazy about it. It just drives me crazy.

this girl that i was seeing, use to do it to me all the time, at work, she call me up ask how my day was, and then get all dirty talk out of nowhere and rile me up then when i would get home i would ravage her... grrrrrr... damn some of the best pussy eating i ever did... gotta love that phone sex...

Well, the first time I tried phone sex I was very uncomfortable with it, but last night I was so bored out of my mind I started talking to this one dude, and one thing led to another and we had phone sex for over 2 hours...and it was pretty cool talking dirty to someone I've never met and never will...hahaha...and he definitely enjoyed it....since I have a low,sultry voice ;)

Anyone else had any good experiences with phone sex?

in my situation i never rubbed one out on the phone to someone regardless... just got me riled up and horny for when i got home, kinda like a pregame or a form of foreplay i guess...

and for the ppl that did, what does she say while youre all quiet huffing and puffing... lol.. ahahha

yeah.. i've had phone sex before, but it's been a while since... i kinda liked it... of course in a way it's rather unsatisfying, but then again, i'm gonna masturbate anyway... might as well do it with someone on the phone getting me hotter then i already am... makes sense... in a retarded weird sorta way... :) lol~

i need a new phone sex partner... hey dg... i'm gonna call you... you posted your number on that reject thread didnt you??? :laugh2:

I guess i tried it couple of times, maybe not so "tried" but talking to one ex of mine kinda transformed into phone sex sometimes.... I just told her before it got very far that i dont like it and asked her to come over instead.

I just thinks it takes certain level of creativity to have good phone sex with a female. I'm not that creative, or maybe i just dont try that much.

but i picked up the phone while i was masterbating ::today::

and i didnt say much just moans and growls......and comments like "im so wet" and "ooooOOO this feels soo goood"....and when i had the most mind boggling orgasm...and release....i asked

HELLO?

:tongue:;):D:)

Originally posted by djmoonshine

:laugh2: can i come and watch??? i have some spare quarters handy to throw at you....

lol... better throw some sakajoweya gold dollar coins as well... shit... I can come out on stage with a g-string, and the belt that the ice cream man wears with the change holster... lol... hell yeah...

My ex and I were doing the long distance thing, so we had phone sex all the time. Maybe 3 times a week or so. Of course we had sex a lot more than that when we got together. I think it was just a good outlet for masturbation. I think it's healthier to think about your gf when getting off, so when she's on the hpone it makes it easier no to think of other girls. She liked it to though. She told me she wasn't really able to get off alone anymore, it just didn't compare when she couldn't hear me. All in all it was a good thing. It was just embarrassing when I was in Pay phones in Europe. She'd get me all hot and bothered and I couldn't do anything.

G