Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone feel the same way i do about this???

djmoonshine

i was talking to your favorite kitty and mine ~ miss clubkat and i was saying how i don't kiss often enough... not nearly as much as i need... cause weirdly enough as amazing as sex is and can be, kissing is so much more important... at least to me... and her~

~ it's just so much more intimate and it can be loving, sexy or passionate and all these other things...

the feeling of lips being pressed against yours, tongues meeting for fleeting moments, hands on the face, running through hair, murmuring in each others ears, sliding kisses down the neck... lips becoming more urgent in their need to tell you that you feel amazing right now and there's no where else i'd rather be then here, in your arms, you lips on mine...

SOMEONE KISS ME ALREADY!!!

*ahem* sorry for the outburst... :grin:

kisses to all of you.. seriously... *mUah~

:heart:

well one time my friend asked me how a certain guy kissed

and then i thought about it

omg, i had sex and i didnt even kiss him once

its not like i did it intenionally

it felt very weird thinking back on how i could have sex with someone and not once feel the urge to kiss him

has this ever happened to anyone else?

I know what u mean dj, kiss can mean and feel like its something

very very intimate, much more intimate than anything else.

I miss those kind of kisses too :( I love kissin', its been a while,

since i had one of those....

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Here small flower for you, to make you feel better :)

tiger_lily.gif

Originally posted by clubkat

like i can totally have an amazing night just from one kiss........

sex can be so raw sometimes but a kiss ::no matter how passionate or hard, or steamy or soft:: will just always leave that imprint in your mind. :) ::sigh:: I wanna kiss too. :(

moonie:

luxlove.gifformoso.gifvalantines.gifpink&lovely.gif

i totally agree... kisses def. do make a night so memorable... after an amazing kiss with someone i go home with butterflies in my stomach everytime i replay it in my head... *sigh* i love that feeling... :love:

Originally posted by glowdancer

well one time my friend asked me how a certain guy kissed

and then i thought about it

omg, i had sex and i didnt even kiss him once

its not like i did it intenionally

it felt very weird thinking back on how i could have sex with someone and not once feel the urge to kiss him

has this ever happened to anyone else?

...once...mainly because we didnt kiss the same way, but we were so god damn horny it didnt matter...we just kissed other parts of each other...

BUT

kissing is everything...i luv schmekins...in fact, as hard as i try to face it, if the girl and i dont kiss the same, i pretty much know it aint gonna last...

Kissfest sounds cool...yeah kissing is important, but I hear glowdancer. sometimes kissing doesnt even occur during the whole process of sex. It seems werid but does happen:( Oh well, I htink the whole idea of kissing isnt what it used to be. No one or hardly anyone places enough relevance on it, when in actually IMO it means a lot more than just fucking someone. The way a person kisses and how it makes you feel is great. I mean one of those kisses that makes you all fuzzy and gives you this tingle in your tummy is what is the best;)