Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What side of the bed do you perfer?

JonStephen

i like to be away from the wall, so i can get up in the middle of the night to use to bathroom, get a drink, or whatever without waking the girl up...

or, in the rare cases that i wake up and roll over and see something nasty next to me, i like to be able to escape unnoticed!!!!:eek:

BG

Originally posted by cintron

The Dry side.

[we all know none of us wanna sleep in the wet spot after u know what ;)]

omfg thats classic.....

Umm..whatever side my Kat chooses to leave left open ::little whore always stretches her 2 foot body out ~you never notice how long kats are~:: Annnnddd the side closest to the wall

;)

i dont really have a preference when im alone, and when with the girl, i dont really prefer any side, just love it when i have my hand around her and they sleep, like snuggling you or sleep into you... (its hard to explain but you know what i mean) this last girl i was sleeping you used to love it when i slept in her... that was hot...

Originally posted by clubkat

omfg thats classic.....

Umm..whatever side my Kat chooses to leave left open ::little whore always stretches her 2 foot body out ~you never notice how long kats are~:: Annnnddd the side closest to the wall

;)

Whichever side is closest to clubkat...j/k...but i can relate to the cat sitch...

i like the middle if i'm alone. i prefer the left side if i'm with a lady, but i'm not set in stone.

Originally posted by dgmodel

i dont really have a preference when im alone, and when with the girl, i dont really prefer any side, just love it when i have my hand around her and they sleep, like snuggling you or sleep into you... (its hard to explain but you know what i mean) this last girl i was sleeping you used to love it when i slept in her... that was hot...

I don't know but doesnt your arm go numb..I hate sleeping in someones arms, I guess I'm a weirdo. It makes me think if Friends and that episode with the "hug and roll" thing ...haha

ok now you mean sleep in her :confused:

sorry i meant to different things... one being that i love it when a girl holds me, 2nd being after sex clean everything off and then slideit back in then sleep in her... like on top and inside... get it? got it? good! if still cant figure it out, then Ill cum over and demonstrate... :D