Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U Know What Sucks....

Originally posted by dgmodel

Look at this way... just my pt of view and up until this pt i thought you guys were still together... its not gonna work being friends, from going from lovers... nopes... its either going to make you guys get back together or tear you apart... IMO its better to just cut your losses and count your gains and walk away from the situation... if a ship is sinking no point being on it, jump on a lifeboat and sail back to port...

lol this kids funny... hes right too ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

Damn it may not feel like winter outside but it is fucking freezing on this post... damn!~

You're as cold as ice

You're willing to sacrifice our love

You never take advice

Someday you'll pay the price

I know

I've seen it before

It happens all the time

Closing the door

You leave the world behind

You're digging for gold

Yet throwing away

A fortune in feelings

But someday you'll pay

You're as cold as ice

You're willing to sacrifice our love

You want Paradise

Someday you'll pay the price

I know

I've seen it before

It happens all the time

Closing the door

You leave the world behind

You're digging for gold

Yet throwing away

A fortune in feelings

But someday you'll pay

Cold as Ice you know

that you are

Cold as ice

Ooh Ooh Ooh

Cold as cold as ice

Ok I hope everyone, especially the subjects of this thread got a much-needed laugh from this... thanks DG...

BTW guys, I have to agree w/ClubKat here...

Originally posted by kaligirl

I don't know u guys personally(lina, xtc) but if you guys love each other so much then why are you not together?? Life is way to short for you not be be with the ones you love.:)

im with kaligirl on this one........... you guys "love" each other so much yet your not together, whatsup with that??? :confused:

cant help but wonder why, since you guys ARE airing your dirty laundry on a public messageboard :blank: was this hook-up a cheating move or after the break-up??

regardless, it still kills :( give it time, you'll get through it

Originally posted by nychunk

Honestly Sometimes love is just not enough, thats reality

I mean I guess thats true. But why would you go around saying how much you love a person right after you just hooked up with someone else?(no offense lina) If it was "real love" then how could someone even think of hooking up with someone else? The whole hookup thing seems like it was to make someone jealous.

What really suxx is loving somebody and knowing that love isnt alway enough. Not for everybody. I do honestly feel that you two love eachother. But i also feel that deep down you both know the real reason your not together. And if that reason is reason enough to keep you two apart from eachother then so be it. Try to concentrate and work on the Great friendship that you guys could and should have.

Knowing the both of you as much as I do, I know that your both great people with great personalitities and special hearts that forgive, forget and FUCK IT(move on).

MUAHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I WUV YOU GUYS!

Originally posted by linabina

k well we talked about everything... and agreed that this is just something both of us are gonna have to get used to if we're not gonna be together. it sux. and as much as we dont wanna hear about each other hooking up with other people, its just the way it goes u know?. hes eventually gonna hook up with someone else and im gonna be sick to my stomach too. but how r we ever gonna make it on our own if we get like this every time something happens? i love him more than anyone else in this world. and he knows that. its just gonna be hard getting used to and getting over this. but lifes gotta run its course.... :(

I don't know what exactly happend with you 2 but its seems you do love each other alot. Why cant things be simple and you 2 be together:confused: well hopefully u to can find each other and be happy again;)

I mean I guess thats true. But why would you go around saying how much you love a person right after you just hooked up with someone else?(no offense lina) If it was "real love" then how could someone even think of hooking up with someone else? The whole hookup thing seems like it was to make someone jealous.

Everyone deals with their pain differently... It's not right to judge someone and question how they really feel if you don't know them or all the details...

Originally posted by tastyt

Everyone deals with their pain differently... It's not right to judge someone and question how they really feel if you don't know them or all the details...

I am sorry, I am not judging. From there posts is just seems that they are stilll so in love each other. And no I don't know the details of the breakup. And yes I realize that everyone deals with feelings in different ways. I was making more of a general statement than anything. All I was really getting at is that it seems they really want to be together but there are things that they are having trouble working out. Thats all....... Sorry if I came off like that.

I am sorry, I am not judging. From there posts is just seems that they are stilll so in love each other. And no I don't know the details of the breakup. And yes I realize that everyone deals with feelings in different ways. I was making more of a general statement than anything. All I was really getting at is that it seems they really want to be together but there are things that they are having trouble working out. Thats all....... Sorry if I came off like that.

well... i dont wanna give details here... b/c some shit should be left private... but just to clear things up... him and i do talk about our feelings.... we do love each other but we're broken up and we're gonna have to try and move on if we cant be together. we cant just "be" together b/c we're young and dont want the commitment right now. but nothing that i did was done intentionally to make him jealous. i would never do anything to hurt him on purpose. and u guys can judge all u want about me hooking up with someone else and then saying how much i love him. but i do love him. more than anything. and he does know that. but we're broken up. i know i cant be with him... not right now.. and idk if we will ever be together again, but i gotta live my life and hes gotta live his. whatever happens, happens and if its meant to be, itll be. thats how i look at it. but im done with this cuz i always manage to say too much.

Believe me I know some things are best left unsaid. I wish the two of you luck. Just remember loving and loosing and loving again is all a part of growing up. Believe me I have been there!!

Oops I thought I lost the first one. Hehe what a dumb ass I am.

Originally posted by sumguy

what a pair of fucking losers.... how could either one of you post about your personal relationship on a message board?

don't either of you have any "real" friends u can go bitch too? Jesus Christ.....

seriously go FUCK YOURSELF... no one fucking likes u and all u do is start drama. for ur information some of us on the board are actually "real" friends. and for those of us that arent, some advice can be helpful.. all except for urs. no one ever cares about what u have to say so stfu if u dont like wut ur reading :mad:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by linabina

seriously go FUCK YOURSELF... no one fucking likes u and all u do is start drama. for ur information some of us on the board are actually "real" friends. and for those of us that arent, some advice can be helpful.. all except for urs. no one ever cares about what u have to say so stfu if u dont like wut ur reading :mad:

I have noticed the same thing. I have already deleted a post from him that would have started a 5 page drama thread and I was about to delete this one but lina already quoted him.

ok everyone said there peace so lets let it go... and please dont say I have a big head for saying this cause I am a moderator now. This is why dave wanted me to be a moderator... to get rid of the drama and make the board fun again.

I dont want to move it to drama but I will if this gets worse.

what a pair of fucking losers.... how could either one of you post about your personal relationship on a message board?

don't either of you have any "real" friends u can go bitch too? Jesus Christ.....

Tough guy finally comes from under his rock...stop avoiding me needledick so I can whoop your ass...don't worry man - it'll only take about 30 seconds...

SUMGUY - YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY CORRECT

IT'S FUNNY HOW THEY BECOME SO-CALLED "REAL" FRIENDS JUST BECAUSE THEY ALL MEET-UP AT A CLUB...

AHHH...THESE KIDS TODAY ARE JUST FULL OF DRAMA...THE SAD THING IS THAT THEY ANNOUNCE IT LIKE PEOPLE HERE REALLY GIVE A SHIT...

IT'S LIKE TELLING YOUR LIFE STORY TO A DRUNKEN BUM ON THE STREET :rolleyes:

What r u losers talking about???? I am the life of this dying board!!! Take me seriously???? I fucking hope not!!!! Kick my ass in 30 seconds???? Bitch puhleazzee!!! Why act like a tough ass online man? what r u proving? what will come of it? not a damn thing... so please, just stop it.

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

SUMGUY - YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY CORRECT

IT'S FUNNY HOW THEY BECOME SO-CALLED "REAL" FRIENDS JUST BECAUSE THEY ALL MEET-UP AT A CLUB...

AHHH...THESE KIDS TODAY ARE JUST FULL OF DRAMA...THE SAD THING IS THAT THEY ANNOUNCE IT LIKE PEOPLE HERE REALLY GIVE A SHIT...

IT'S LIKE TELLING YOUR LIFE STORY TO A DRUNKEN BUM ON THE STREET :rolleyes:

and then there was the chosenone.... at least there is one other sane person here.....