Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official Roxy Meetup Thread***

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Pretty sure it opens at 10:00

I know, but when I went for the opening of Sexy Roxy it was supposed to start at 10, but I ended up standing in the cold till some time past 11! And in general, the bouncers and other people that work in that club are such assholes. That place just gave me such a bad 1st impression.

I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT ANY COUCH LOVIN---- ;) and the staff there is actually cool if you're cool I actually know two of the security/bouncer guys gosh I was talking to one last week towards the end of the night and we saw so many deals happening and the people realized he saw and he just laughed depending on which guy it is they may be cool and just tell someone to go in the bathroom or whatever they're a lot more lax than some other clubs I guess I just chat everyone up

Saw JV two weeks ago for the first time since Mexico - it was an amazing evening!

As this is my last full weekend in NYC before moving to Tokyo, I WILL BE THERE BY 12 AND FINALLY GET TO MEET SOME OF YOU!

Peace!

SPAZ

---------------------------------------

"If traveling alone is how it has to be - then FUCK IT!"

Originally posted by chynado11

hmmmm the cp list will work at the venue right??

i heard from another post that the cp list is laughed at and is non existent...

:bounce:

cd

]

i used it last week without any problems

(remember, vicious himself uses the board)

oh and if anyone can't get on the cp guestlist (probably because you have AOL, i had problems doing so), i made it for me and a guest so if you cant get past the ropes i can help

Originally posted by aphelion

IM THERE

do me a favor those of you who know me-- introduce me to the new skoolers :)

i'll be wearing a very light blue dress shirt

introduce yourself!! i dont know anyone so i'll be there trying to talk to everyone at once, introducing myself and everything, everyone seems awesome so i dont thinks its gonna be a problem... yeayyy new club friends!!