Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what to do when u just bought fake x

i went to sf and bought fake x for the first time this saturday. after an hour and a half it didn't kick in so i asked the guy what was up. he gave me one more and still nothing...

i guess i should stick to my same guy but he wasn't there when i was looking around.

comments?

not much u can do....u got beat! happens to almost everyone at some point....glad i'm done with all that shit!!! but question~~>this guy sold u fake pills then chilled with u?? that's weird!! or did u go through factory and find him?!

Originally posted by magilicuti

i went to sf and bought fake x for the first time this saturday. after an hour and a half it didn't kick in so i asked the guy what was up. he gave me one more and still nothing...

i guess i should stick to my same guy but he wasn't there when i was looking around.

comments?

What was the name of it?

Originally posted by misk

not much u can do....u got beat! happens to almost everyone at some point....glad i'm done with all that shit!!! but question~~>this guy sold u fake pills then chilled with u?? that's weird!! or did u go through factory and find him?!

no, i just found him there and bought. after an hour and a half and getting shit i found him again and told him the shit was no good and he gave me another shit x

Originally posted by glowgirlnyc

What was the name of it?

he said silver bullet but when i looked at it, i didn't see no silver bullet...

Originally posted by princesslolita

brands mean nothing

they do play a role somewhat, but tell us what you know

Magilicuti > you're a moderator on elite kewl. I'm a member also "photonboy "

I get my stuff before; I get to the club. I usually buy from the same people, and of course I test my stuff. my experience in buying in clubs; is you risk getting busted, getting bunk sh*t, and paying too much $$$. just my $0.02

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Real Stuff is almost impossible to find:mad: That's why I like to drink, becuz u know the Alcohol is never gonna be fake....

Although, in the big clubs they do water it down.

As for brands...they don't mean a lot...as soon as word gets out about one brand being good, someone is making a fake. The only ways to know are testing and to know your dealer...buy before you fly! I used to buy at raves years ago, but even there, i kinda knew the guys...at least it was the same guy all the time.

that's weird that he sold you fake shit, then stuck around long enough for you to come back to him, then he gave you more fake shit. Nothing you could've done 'cept beat his ass, or try to get a refund. Just one of those things that drug users have to deal with.

Originally posted by magilicuti

comments?

I've been there before. I wish i could've found out who that fag was, i would've kicked his fuckin forehead in. But he like disappeared. It was my last $20, thats why i was soo pissed off.

But whats done is done. Dont sweat it bro, it happends often when u buy shit from people you dont know.

last time i bought bunk ills from someone i followed him to the bathroom and confronted him with a few of the people he bunked before he split...i then forced him to give the cash back and we all took a few kicks and swings at him and left him with his bruised head in the nasty rave toilet...he never came back tho :)

Originally posted by gambitrah

last time i bought bunk ills from someone i followed him to the bathroom and confronted him with a few of the people he bunked before he split...i then forced him to give the cash back and we all took a few kicks and swings at him and left him with his bruised head in the nasty rave toilet...he never came back tho :)

Do what gambitrah did ;) But serious your STUPID for buying from strangers..