Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK kidz iTs about that time for ROXY ROLL CALL!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHATS UP EVERYONE..I JUST WANTED 2 THANK EVERYONE ON SUPPORTING OUR FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY AT THE ROXY..LAINE, SEXXYD AND ALL YOU HAVE HELPED US MAKE THIS PARTY A SUCESS. I WOULD LIKE 2 THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ON BEHALF OF JOHNNY MY PARTNERS AND MYSELF. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE INTRESTED IN BECOMMING A PROMOTER PLEASE CALL 917-387-4770

THANKS

BREEZE

Originally posted by knuckles

Alot of peopel i know went last weeek and they all said taht it was horrible. ANd that they wouldnt go back it seems taht evone is just going their to check it out but not gogin back for a second time what is up with that

this will be my third time back i have had a great time.

i mean Johnny Fawkin Vicious isn't that enough.

then you have a very attractive and friendly crowd. especially all the cp board people :D

only complaint is the hip hop room is mad small i mean i love me some hip hop so i always check to see what klutch is throwin down:D

Originally posted by sexyroxybreeze

WHATS UP EVERYONE..I JUST WANTED 2 THANK EVERYONE ON SUPPORTING OUR FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY AT THE ROXY..LAINE, SEXXYD AND ALL YOU HAVE HELPED US MAKE THIS PARTY A SUCESS. I WOULD LIKE 2 THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ON BEHALF OF JOHNNY MY PARTNERS AND MYSELF. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ARE INTRESTED IN BECOMMING A PROMOTER PLEASE CALL 917-387-4770

THANKS

BREEZE

hehehehehe awwww breeze ur jus 2 cute :D

well ima be at my home ROXY!! yaaaaa baby

LOTS OF SPANKING going on tomorrow

so if u cant handle the spanking don't show

ITS ON!!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I'm being real serious this time.....Plus who would wanna miss the Greeks vs the Italians vs the Russians....:)

~~~ i will def be at my new home roxy! as a sexxy russian representative;) :tongue:

LETS GET IT ON!!!!! :gang: :gang: :gang::D

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ i will def be at my new home roxy! as a sexxy russian representative;) :tongue:

LETS GET IT ON!!!!! :gang: :gang: :gang::D

Yessss... i think the Russian army will devistate the Greek and Italians... You forgot the most important thing... never engage in a land war in China... but only slightly less known is never bet against a Sicilian when death is on the line... ahhahahaha ehhh