Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever met your sexual match?

clubkat

I know I might be a tad young and all ::and most of you have had more encounters and experiences than a 133 year old kitten but::

I think I have......its always so purrfect! :eek: And it freaks me out lol.

::and I mean I really think I have......for what its worth now at this point in my life at least::

mouth_water.gifcorkysm60.gif

purrrrrrr.............anyone else?

yes, met my sexual match, and it was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! He was also a good match intellectually, spiritually, emotionally.... yet we aren't together. (Those damn ex-girlfriends!!!) I kind of like having an unrequited love, though, and will always have a special place in my heart for him.

Since he's gone, I have been REALLY ENJOYING the interview process for a replacement!!!!!!

:)

Hmmm. Well I guess if I had to think at all about this question, the answer would be no...but I've come close. There are different types of matches...the long term relationships where you put in your time ;) and build up a trust and sense of intimacy....and then there are those not-so-long-term relationships where most things just happen to fall into place...:D But I am content w/ not having found him yet...cause after that, can anything compare?

if what i have now is not, i think i'll just blow up when i do encounter it.

the relationship i have now kicks ass, emotionally, physically, sexually, psychologically. i LOVE everything about it and her.

Originally posted by ReginaP

But I am content w/ not having found him yet...cause after that, can anything compare?

such a good point!!! :)

thats y i said

::and I mean I really think I have......for what its worth now at this point in my life at least:: ;):tongue:

well if u guys havent noticed

i am very curious, and what some may call kinky, ha

i have not yet met my sexual match because i have not found someone who is always willing to try new things and learn more sexually

i get bored easily and no one has lasted the test of time

and if i ever do find my match

god help the world

because i will be groping, liking, sucking, and fucking him every chance i get

:hump:

Originally posted by wannabeclubchk

yes, met my sexual match, and it was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! He was also a good match intellectually, spiritually, emotionally.... yet we aren't together. (Those damn ex-girlfriends!!!) I kind of like having an unrequited love, though, and will always have a special place in my heart for him.

Since he's gone, I have been REALLY ENJOYING the interview process for a replacement!!!!!!

:)

I have to agree with this statement!

But I found someone thats just a bit freakier than he was so

go ME!

Yes I think I can say I have...and as I'm a bit older than clubkat...I think it's great that I finally have met my perfect match.

When we had sex for the first time...I was totally and utterly blown away. Funny thing is that before him I had a 1-night stand which was also great sex (and to that point the best I've ever had). Anyway, when we were talking about that (not being together at that point)...he said that he felt sorry for the guy that will ever have to try and wear those shoes....well, he did and damn, did they fit him...he was able to run in them forever and ever ;)

Anyway, the brilliant thing is that he not only completes me sexually but in every other way...he is the perfect match...mentally, spritually, sexually......

Damn, am I happy :)