Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do i make clubplanet NOT seem creepy?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

How about we start that up for everyone this week.

Any willing nipples out there?

nah..it will prolyl wind up in u, me , and spragga playing the nipple game ourselves :( ::damnwerearethefemalenipplesat::

Originally posted by simonvanity

Yo...I actualy founda good source where to get those bitches....I'll hook ya up this friday...and I'll introduce ya to my source even....see..I'm a good guy

bro wtf, i introduce you to everyone u dont help me out... bitchass

Originally posted by simonvanity

Yo...I actualy founda good source where to get those bitches....I'll hook ya up this friday...and I'll introduce ya to my source even....see..I'm a good guy

Bitches??? this Friday??? hook me up too..

. . . It is kinda odd when you're asked the question . . I was dealin with Family on Sunday night and they asked me where I went on Sat. . . I was like downtown with friends . . and then they always ask . . from work? . . me : No . . . from the school? . . me: no . . . Well where then? . . umm. .

. . and it's like, I shouldn't give a shit cause I'm a computer geek and all, but from all the paranoia that the media pushes about the internet, especially in the last couple of years, its just kinda awkward to come right out and say it, cause they're from a different generation . . . For the most part, I've found that most people will accept it though . .

. . . I don't give a fuck either way, cause the people I've met on CP fuckin' RAWK!! . .

. . I'll say it again for the record . . : Yall's RAWK!!!! . .