Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LINABINA & RONINMESS inside wax museum RIGHT NOW!!

Originally posted by joeg

Was his hair one of the exibits? :tongue:

LOL:laugh: :laugh: Tooooo classic. I'll give you that bro, but yeah, I'll kick your ass.

And gary, how's this disrespect? I mean did you not yourself make a post last week on how you want bkissa? So to this I have to just :rolleyes:

fellas..WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS GOING ON HERE HUH???????????????????????????????? Whats all this fuckin 9th grade. HE-STARTED-IT- bullshit about????? THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF TO NO END CAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE FUCK TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL BUSINESS ON THESE PUBLIC MESSAGEBOARD. NOW THAT PERSONAL BUSINESS IS KNOWN...PUBLIC BUSINESS INSUES. BOTH OF YOU FUCKIN COCKSUCKERS NEED TO CHILL THE MOTHERFUCK OUT CAUSE THIS IS NOT MOTHERFUCKIN GREASE OR SOME 80'S FLICK WHERE U SETTLE SHIT BREAKDANCE STYLE. I FUCKIN SEE BOTH OF GUYS OUT ALL THE TIME IN CLUBS AND THERE IS TOO MUCH MUTUAL RESPECT ON EVERYONES BEHALF TO EVEN BE PISSED OFF ABOUT REALLY DUMB SHIT THAT JUST NEEDS TO BLOW THE FUCK OVER. IF IN FACT THIS HAS TO DO WITH A GIRL THEN IT IS BOTH OF YOUR OWN FAULTS FOR FUCKING MAKING YOUR BUSINESS SUCH A PUBLIC FUCKIN DISPLAY. I HOPE YOU 2 GUYS ARE SATISFIED THAT THERE IS ESTABLISHED BEEF BETWEEN YA'S CAUSE NOW WE WILL SEE HOW MUCH FUN BOTH OF U HAVE WHEN U GO CLUBBIN CAUSE IN FACT BOTH OF U WILL NOT HAVE FUN..JUST ANGER AND HATE FOR THE DUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBEST REASON(S) IN THE WORLD.....CAUSE OF A GIRL??? YO THATS SOME SERIOUSLY WHACK SHIT. FROM WHAT I KNOW OF U 2 GUYS...YOUR BOTH COOL MOTHERFUCKERS AND AT TIMES BETTER THAN MY OWN TRUE FRIENDS OF YEARS. IT JUST SICKENS ME WHEN WE ALL KNOW THAT WE MUST FACE EACH OTHER IN PUBLIC AND YET 1 OR 2 BAD APPLES MUST SPOIL THE BUNCH. DO US ALL A FUCKIN FAVOR THOUGH...TAKE YER FUCKIN PERSONAL BUSINESS OFF THIS FUCKIN PUBLIC MESSAGEBOARD AND TRY TO SETTLE IT ANOTHER WAY CAUSE WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by quoth

fellas..WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS GOING ON HERE HUH???????????????????????????????? Whats all this fuckin 9th grade. HE-STARTED-IT- bullshit about????? THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF TO NO END CAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE FUCK TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL BUSINESS ON THESE PUBLIC MESSAGEBOARD. NOW THAT PERSONAL BUSINESS IS KNOWN...PUBLIC BUSINESS INSUES. BOTH OF YOU FUCKIN COCKSUCKERS NEED TO CHILL THE MOTHERFUCK OUT CAUSE THIS IS NOT MOTHERFUCKIN GREASE OR SOME 80'S FLICK WHERE U SETTLE SHIT BREAKDANCE STYLE. I FUCKIN SEE BOTH OF GUYS OUT ALL THE TIME IN CLUBS AND THERE IS TOO MUCH MUTUAL RESPECT ON EVERYONES BEHALF TO EVEN BE PISSED OFF ABOUT REALLY DUMB SHIT THAT JUST NEEDS TO BLOW THE FUCK OVER. IF IN FACT THIS HAS TO DO WITH A GIRL THEN IT IS BOTH OF YOUR OWN FAULTS FOR FUCKING MAKING YOUR BUSINESS SUCH A PUBLIC FUCKIN DISPLAY. I HOPE YOU 2 GUYS ARE SATISFIED THAT THERE IS ESTABLISHED BEEF BETWEEN YA'S CAUSE NOW WE WILL SEE HOW MUCH FUN BOTH OF U HAVE WHEN U GO CLUBBIN CAUSE IN FACT BOTH OF U WILL NOT HAVE FUN..JUST ANGER AND HATE FOR THE DUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBEST REASON(S) IN THE WORLD.....CAUSE OF A GIRL??? YO THATS SOME SERIOUSLY WHACK SHIT. FROM WHAT I KNOW OF U 2 GUYS...YOUR BOTH COOL MOTHERFUCKERS AND AT TIMES BETTER THAN MY OWN TRUE FRIENDS OF YEARS. IT JUST SICKENS ME WHEN WE ALL KNOW THAT WE MUST FACE EACH OTHER IN PUBLIC AND YET 1 OR 2 BAD APPLES MUST SPOIL THE BUNCH. DO US ALL A FUCKIN FAVOR THOUGH...TAKE YER FUCKIN PERSONAL BUSINESS OFF THIS FUCKIN PUBLIC MESSAGEBOARD AND TRY TO SETTLE IT ANOTHER WAY CAUSE WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I gotta Fuckin agree with Mike hear...you guys are both acting like children...If you don't behave yourselfs I will SPANK DA SHIT OUT OF YA...Gary you dont' want that now do ya.....

I have no beef with anyone wtf. How's me hangin out with linabina any different then hangin out with other CPers? i went to a freakin Ranger game with another female from this board. So I hung out with his ex. Am I not allowed to be friends with her? Geez, all this over nothing people.

Originally posted by quoth

Hey is Lindros fuckin dead yet from his concussions? :idea:

well i know he's definately a vegetable...cuz before the Rangers Flyers game in Philly, he accidentally almost walked into the Flyers locker room. He had to be redirected to his own. it's like...wake up..this isnt 2 years ago buddy lol.