Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does everyone look the same these days???

Everyone who goes to Exit, Sound Factory, World, and Roxy (Fridays at least) looks the same!! All the guys have the same haircut, same hairstyle, same clothes, same everything. That's the same for girls too! Whatever happened to being original? Why do you want to look like everyone else? It's so lame! Everytime I see kids walking out of these clubs I keep thinking I saw the same guy walk by 10 mins before, when it's just another guy who looks the same! What's up with that?

Originally posted by mikelac

Everyone who goes to Exit, Sound Factory, World, and Roxy (Fridays at least) looks the same!! All the guys have the same haircut, same hairstyle, same clothes, same everything. That's the same for girls too! Whatever happened to being original? Why do you want to look like everyone else? It's so lame! Everytime I see kids walking out of these clubs I keep thinking I saw the same guy walk by 10 mins before, when it's just another guy who looks the same! What's up with that?

some of them guys look pretty damn good... and if thats the way they want to dress and look.. then let them... if u don't like it.. then u don't do it!

Clones..all of them.

I know..... I hate it when I go to a rave... and I see everyone wearing UFO's and these corny t-shirts... I keep thinking I see the same people over and over again....

Originally posted by crystelbella21

some of them guys look pretty damn good... and if thats the way they want to dress and look.. then let them... if u don't like it.. then u don't do it!

lol where the fuk have u been lol people looken damn good lol u toke a trip to cali or some thing i am guessen caue can't be talken bout around here lol