Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to anyone who uses NERO CD burning software...

i just got the nero burn thing for xmas and i had the same problem...for awhile..i had to take apart my computer like 8 times...u should make sure u got the switch on the back of the burner set to csel...and do the test run thing......just play around with it and it should work...i wasted almost 7 cds on that shit...hope that helps

i dunno what the problem could be.... i've had it for about a month now and haven't had any problems.... i've only noticed that it messes up when you have it burn at a speed faster than the CD you have... other than that, i've been pretty good with it--i've burned 20+ CDs at least....... good luck and sorry for the lack of help heheh

If you're sure you plugged/set jumpers up correctly, try upgrading Nero (nero.com?). For the past 2 months since I got my burner, Nero would freeze like once every 5-6 burn sessions. With the newer version 5.5.7.2, no bad burns yet.

Cheap media might also affect it depending on the drive you're using.

Originally posted by airatomic

i have a problem, i install NERO but everytime i try to burn it says "simulation failed" after like 10 seconds and when i take simulation off it still says "burn process failed"...

HELP??

. . .(I'm gonna play the hardline geek here . . ) . . .

. . Your question is incomplete. . . you haven't given us enough information to properly troubleshoot. . please call back . . .

If you want us to fix it . . you need to tell us what OS you're using, what version of Nero and the make and model of the burner. . .

Originally posted by chris817

there is an option to burn or test and burn..

use the test and burn option for any time you use new CD's or if its your first time using nero..

i once wasted like 5 CD's on this

that should help

. . . That also has nothing to do with it, unless you are using a particularly weak system . . . Newer system's shouldn't need this . . NEXT ISSUE . . .

Guest saleen351

first off don't use the test feature, its a big waste of time. Its probaly a hardware problem, how old is your burner? Older burners on older comps always have problems compared to the new shit.. When I have my old comp with my nero crack, I would get the same error every time I burn BUT it would work, it said it didn't but it did when you play it.....Trust me you will never never never never fix this problem, even if you switch to like ez cd creator you problay gonna have problems. Solution, buy a comp with one in it already.....

Guest saleen351

oh I forgot if you fucked up the ASPI layer its ova baby, nothing you can do exept call that geeky dell dude and order a new comp.... The old popular burning rom, I can't remember the name was a ticking time bomb, after time it ruins you aspi layer, they don't make the software anymore, for obvious reasons.