Clubplanet Nightlife Community

strip clubs

Originally posted by northnjguy21

never been to 1 eiether kid never been that perverted or in need of seeing strange girls dance in front of me kinda dirspectful and degraden i mean when your 40 and fat yeah do it if your not that and u are going to a stripclub it means u not geting girls or u just a pervert

hrm, maybe this kid has some class afterall. :D

unexpected response. :o

never been to 1 eiether kid never been that perverted or in need of seeing strange girls dance in front of me kinda dirspectful and degraden i mean when your 40 and fat yeah do it if your not that and u are going to a stripclub it means u not geting girls or u just a pervert

oh ok nevermind then :rolleyes:

Kill Yourself.

:blown:

I am laughing at northnjguy21's comment. Please tell me you are either gay or your girlfriend was standing next to you while you typed that comment. Otherwise, I think it is time for you to become a man grasshopper and go to a strip club.

ha ha Stilleto's or Lace. I haven't heard those names in a while. Rockland strip clubs. I think Stilleto's was probably the first strip club I ever went to. I actually knew a girl in highschool who danced at Lace. too funny...

you sound like a narrow minded person who doesn't go out much. strip clubs are fun especially when you go with your buddies. i had such a blast when my friend has his bachelors party at Flashdancers. NY/Nj has a bunch of strip clubs. it'

s fun to go there once in awhile and have drink there. some are sleazy but the good ones have pretty attractive and smart ladies working.

Originally posted by entrepreneur

you sound like a narrow minded person who doesn't go out much. strip clubs are fun especially when you go with your buddies. i had such a blast when my friend has his bachelors party at Flashdancers. NY/Nj has a bunch of strip clubs. it'

s fun to go there once in awhile and have drink there. some are sleazy but the good ones have pretty attractive and smart ladies working.

if youre a smart lady you would hopefully have a job with a future.

I went to two in Montreal, one was this shit hole and when we left the guy at the door said come back in a few hours and the hotter girls would be there. But we just went down the street a little bit more to this huge flashy place and it was all of Canada's finest woman speaking hot french to ya to try to get your money. Plus pitchers of beer was like 2.50 and being 18 at the time made it necessary to drink a lot when I can get it without a fake id.

Delilahs Den :D

$10 cover...might be more on friday and sat nights

Juice bar :(

$4 for a coke or water

tip the waitress $1...custom

if you sit up front $20 in singles should last you an hour or so.

if you sit further back there are girls that go around giving backrubs for $5..i recomend one.

Lapdances are $20....dont get carried away :tongue:

Err..they play a good mix of Rock and R&B LOUD

The security is 5 Star..so dont be a jackoff or you will eat pavement.

They have a sorry excuse for a pooltable...

Atm machines...

All around a decent place when the wife is being a bitch. etc.

Enjoy!

:flame:

ALmost forgot the most important part...

FULL MONTY BABY!!! whoo-hoo!

and...err...no ive never been there...im an innocent...i ..err..just heard rumors and stuff *cough* *bullshit* *cough* *cough*