Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any 1 else think's sick tracks is a fagget ass board

fuken full of nerds who hate on sig pics damn i mean i got more hate from them then i did from this board it's still fattern but on real from all the people who worry bout my pics it just means that board has more low lifes then any other board's caue most people don't even give a fuk yet others who lok in the mirrror and aren't happy feel the need to tak anger out on a sig pik lol still flatterd and blushen but on real people got problems i wish i could meet every 1 who says sh1t out my sig pics and watch them kiss my ass or not say 1 word in person ad for thsoe who don't give a fuk bout my sig pics i give yall props yall have lifes for not worryen bout wut other ass holes are doing :)

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ it wasnt ur pic it was ur post that they didnt like.......:blank:

lol i posted some sh1t like hi to females i did the same sh1t over here and it was no biggy i mean damn i'm not sure bout them but i'm not a fruit lol i like girls an damn its my goay an duty being a male to meet and know as many as i can befor death now if others wanna make boy friends so be it but to me it's bout girl friends :)

Originally posted by northnjguy21

lol true i just had to post bout people always showen the lack of lifes and ther hate towards me for showen pics in a sig lol people are dumb for this i wish i was never born

issues hun.. issues.... what do u care anyways :) ur a good person off the boards that is all that matters

lol sexxyh i met mad females at exit from that baord and they all spoted me for my pics in sig all i do is walk and i got girls sayen wait a min or huggen me out of the blue from my sig pics i mean so on real i see noting wrong with them from all the hate i recieve it would be funny for any 1 to walk a day in my shoes and get spoted and sh1t out of the blue cause i bet if they seen some ofthe girls who wod walk up and be like ww i see u post u are funny as sh1t an do't orry bout them haters ther all nerds any ways :) i bet kids would run home put a pic in ther sig and say fuk u to every 1 and hi to females

fuken full of nerds who hate on sig pics damn i mean i got more hate from them then i did from this board it's still fattern but on real from all the people who worry bout my pics it just means that board has more low lifes then any other board's caue most people don't even give a fuk yet others who lok in the mirrror and aren't happy feel the need to tak anger out on a sig pik lol still flatterd and blushen but on real people got problems i wish i could meet every 1 who says sh1t out my sig pics and watch them kiss my ass or not say 1 word in person ad for thsoe who don't give a fuk bout my sig pics i give yall props yall have lifes for not worryen bout wut other ass holes are doing :)

. . . :mad: . . . I don't give a FUCK what your deal is . . . You wanna be MC Trevor comin straight from the food court. . FINE, go ahead and be him . . . But you remember one thing chuclehead, and you remember it well . . . If it weren't for US GEEKS using our BIG FUCKING BRAINS to bring you all this shit (Read: CP, the internet. . .oh . . ALL FUCKING COMPUTERS IN EXISTENCE . . ) you'd still be sitting on your ASS in your momma's basement trying to figure out a way NOT to get your ass kicked while still trying to FRONT like you got a pair . . .

. . you just remember that before you open up that OH SO articulate pie-hole of yours . . . :mad: . . .

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ im against u btw i was just explaining.......ST is more like a private board we all pretty much know each other..........so when new ppl come they may be mean for no reason:D

shes very right...ST is a family of SF and Platinum heads...there are some exit heads, but they dont post as much as the rest of us...its like you walked into our house and took a shit on the couch with those stupid pics

and i guess you forgot but we gave you plenty of shit about your pics over here, me especially:rolleyes:

maybe there are a few girls who want to see your pics, and thats fine, but the other 99 percent of us could give a shit

BG

Umm...lowlifes..nerds...I don't think so....I have many great friends on sicktracks... so I really think you ought to know what and who who are talking about before you talk shit about people!

Couldn't it be that maybe people give you a problem b/c of the way you present yourself and the stupid things you say?!?!?!

Dont hate cause you got treated like the asshole you are on ST. Its all love on ST, but you stepped in and acted like a jerk. So in turn, you got treated like shit. What did u expect? Next time, Be a lilttle nicer in your intros and hellos....Until then, GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU WORTHLESS WHITE TRASH REJECT!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much and have a nice day!:)

Originally posted by avalondon3

Dont hate cause you got treated like the asshole you are on ST. Its all love on ST, but you stepped in and acted like a jerk. So in turn, you got treated like shit. What did u expect?

I was WAITING for someone to write this... thank you!

lol i posted some sh1t like hi to females i did the same sh1t over here and it was no biggy i mean damn i'm not sure bout them but i'm not a fruit lol i like girls an damn its my goay an duty being a male to meet and know as many as i can befor death now if others wanna make boy friends so be it but to me it's bout girl friends :)

Here's a suggestion, juicehead........Stop posting on a these boards and go back to school to get your G E D......You have to be the most ignorant, dumb bastard I have ever seen. Your posts make me want to stick an oyster fork in my eyes.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

You have to be the most ignorant, dumb bastard I have ever seen. Your posts make me want to stick an oyster fork in my eyes.

JBR have I been dethrowned?